Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanna talk about sex ANONYMOUSLY? Join us In the Bedroom!

Posted by   + Show Post

embarrassedHave sex questions that you're too embarrassed to ask?

Maybe you just want to dish about your sexy weekend? surprised

Come join us In the Bedroom to share all your naughty little secrets!

ANONYMOUS posting is here on In the Bedroom!

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Was at an indians game friday and it was 96°. I jokingly told SO that I would let him buy me icecream the next day cuz it was too hot for icecream. My bil and sister were with us and bil said tell her she has to suck your dick for it...I said ok which embarrassed bil lol. So saturday SO got his plus sex and today he picked up icecream after work lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

You're not alone, I hate doing bj's too but I just do it because my hsband likes it.  I think its yukky.

gr8mom42
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 6:29 PM
3 moms liked this

wow!!  i have to say that i haven't been able to come more than twice in a night EVER !!  Since kids happen, our sex life has changed tremendously, but we do go thorugh stages, depending on what's going on with our work/ personal lives; sometimes we do it once a week, sometimes twice, but we have gone witout sex for a whole month.. :(  most of the time, I am too tired to think of sex, my husband is ALWAYS ready, which sometimes annoys me. lol

I discovered anal sex and enjoy it a lot.  I been wanting to get anal beads as well, but not sure how to approach husband so we can both enjoy it mutually, so until I figure out, I will just have to masturbate with them a lot. Love oral sex too! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Hi, I am new to this but have gotten into a little sticky situation and am looking for advice.

discreet3434
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I cannot beleive I am saying this, but I met another man and have been stepping out on my husband.  I have tried to end it on multiple occassions, but he is just way to good in bed.  How do I end it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:39 PM
2 moms liked this

id like to try bondage ... and other things... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:42 PM
3 moms liked this

i have a girlfriend as in a girl friend and we have taken things further now. i think its going to the other side of the road. i like it though

candi8989
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I have mixed feelings about sex. I want it then i dont .i get mad horny but get turned off as soon as im touched. iv'e never had an orgasm before and my husband tried everything but it just won't happen.idk maybe i should have bumped this post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:32 PM
I fake Cumming with my husband and use the silver bullet in the bathroom most time. DH is too fat to really do much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:00 AM
2 moms liked this

I hate sex now, I used to be crawiling the walls for it, but now it makes my skin crawl. :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured