Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wanna talk about sex ANONYMOUSLY? Join us In the Bedroom!

Posted by   + Show Post

embarrassedHave sex questions that you're too embarrassed to ask?

Maybe you just want to dish about your sexy weekend? surprised

Come join us In the Bedroom to share all your naughty little secrets!

ANONYMOUS posting is here on In the Bedroom!

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Any other ladies go from being the queen of thekama sutra to the female al bundy? ;_; I miss wanting sex so bad. 

And DH is crawling on me more than ever, I remember when he used to turn me down. :( 

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate sex now, I used to be crawiling the walls for it, but now it makes my skin crawl. :( 

TheMrs1902
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Me and my *Babe* have sex about 6of7 days in the week. If its not at nite ladies, its 1st thing in the morning. I swear I go thru withdrawals when I'm at work! Haha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I confess, I'm a horny housewife. My DH works long hours and works 6 days a week. He is also 18 years older than me. Ever heard that country song by Toby Keith "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good ONCE as I ever was.?" Lol. Actually he keeps up nicely, we just don't have enough time at the end of the day to do all the things we want before we HAVE to sleep. Maybe when the kids are older. I foresee lots of oral, some spanking, so blind-folding, use of silk ties, and the smearing of chocolate. Its only 9am so now I have a long day till DH gets off work. I'll be ready to jump him when he comes home!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Fiance got his ass tonguepunched last night and went insane. I have rimmed him before but this time got him on all fours with his ass in the air. Love it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Can anyone clear up the G-spot thing for me? I have now idea where it is or how it functions

raschwittay
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Is there any natural medicine to turn a woman on? I love my husband and he IS  hottie, but hes isnt so good in the bed. its more like wham bam thankyou ma'am. We try to be sexual but he just ends up shoving it in and going at it. So i just lay there. I have tried to be on top but its so exhausting and he dosnt get too aroused by it. He appreciates it because he doesnt have to do the work for once, but i want to spice things up, not freaky per say, but romance wise. he seems to just about everything that irritates me, like rub on my nips with his sandpaper hands, and his foreplay is just horrid. I Need ideas. 

tina08mommy
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 5:36 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimMartin
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey there!

There are some natural remedies to help increase your libido.  Ginkgo biloba helps the blood flow in your body (yes, to your naughty parts) and can assist in arousal.  Another herb to try is Dong Quai (because that doesn't sound very sexual itself...LOL).  Dong Quai has a balancing effect on the female hormonal system and probably works the best.  However, you could also try Siberian Ginseng, Black Cohosh, or the ever-popular Horny Goat Weed...nope, I'm not making that one up!  :-)

One thing you could also try is a topical stimulation gel.  You dab the gel on your clitoris, and it delivers a slight tingling sensation to get you excited.  http://www.sextoyfun.com/Jo-Clitoral-Stimulation-Gel-Wild/sku-JO40124?a=sexmeupshop

You could also try experimenting with toys.  Some men can be intimidated by BOBs (battery-operated boyfriends), so you may need to convince them that this is an aid and is not meant to replace him.  He can actually benefit from you using a toy because you may be more ready & willing to have sex once you see what they can do for you!!

Personally, I love the bullet-style vibrators.  These provide a wonderfully awesome sensation on your clitoris and definitely make your toes curl!  During foreplay, I will hold the bullet on my clit, and my husband will rub my breasts and lick/kiss my nipples; this gets me going in seconds!  If he enters from behind or from a spooning position, it's easy to keep the bullet there during sex.  It feels soooooo much better using the bullet, and I'm able to get to the big "O" a lot faster!   http://www.sextoyfun.com/Bnaughty-Classic---Red/sku-CNVELD-9863-32?a=sexmeupshop&gv=true

Looking for a toy more like the "real thing"?  Try a dildo or vibrator!  Your man can still take part in the fun!  Ask him to use the toy on you while you stroke his dick.  I don't think he'll mind  :-)  Here are two I recommend:  http://www.sextoyfun.com/Jelly-Eager-Beaver-Pink/sku-PD1600-11?a=sexmeupshop&gv=true             http://www.sextoyfun.com/Vac-U-Lock-Realistic-Stryker/sku-DJ1015-16?a=sexmeupshop

Would you prefer a toy that is specially-made for couples?  Try a bondage kit a la Fifty Shades of Grey!  You don't need to go hardcore, but a little tempting & teasing with a paddle or leg restraints never hurt anybody...unless that's what you're going for  :-)  http://www.sextoyfun.com/Fetish-Fantasy-Bed-Restraint-Bondage-Kit/sku-PD2153-23?a=sexmeupshop    http://www.sextoyfun.com/Experimental-Kink-Kit-Red/sku-KL420?a=sexmeupshop

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions.  I'm sure I could come up with a suggestion or two....happy sexing!  :-)

KimMartin
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Quoting raschwittay:

Is there any natural medicine to turn a woman on? I love my husband and he IS  hottie, but hes isnt so good in the bed. its more like wham bam thankyou ma'am. We try to be sexual but he just ends up shoving it in and going at it. So i just lay there. I have tried to be on top but its so exhausting and he dosnt get too aroused by it. He appreciates it because he doesnt have to do the work for once, but i want to spice things up, not freaky per say, but romance wise. he seems to just about everything that irritates me, like rub on my nips with his sandpaper hands, and his foreplay is just horrid. I Need ideas. 

Sorry!  My first post was in response to your message...  :-)

KimMartin
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Can anyone clear up the G-spot thing for me? I have now idea where it is or how it functions

The G-Spot is the elusive place that everyone wants to find, but few ever have!  To find the G-Spot, slip your finger inside and make a "come here" motion (no pun intended!).  Your finger should be pointing towards the front of your body.  Feel that "cushy" spot?  That's it!  Stimulating this spot with your finger or with your man's penis will lead to one of the most intense orgasms ever, or so I'm told.  I haven't had the good fortune of having one...yet.

Feeling adventurous?  I'm an avid fan of toys and recommend this one for G-Spot stimulation...

http://www.sextoyfun.com/Bgee-Massager-Pink/sku-BSBGEEPK?a=sexmeupshop

Best of luck, and happy searching!!  :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN