Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Casting spells

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you practice them? Can you do them for other people? I want to have one cast for me.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:09 AM

True..hadnt thought of that. But I always think that things happen for a reason.

Quoting RayneofTerror:

you might also consider the possibility that the universe is telling you no, that it won't work or that it isn't the right time. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea I just want us to be able to spend time together but not take away anything. Those are important to him and part of who he is. I dont want him to change. Many times we have had plans and things that were beyond his control came up causing our plans to be canceled. I do understsand why he had to cancel. I just wish that we would be able to spend more time together.

Quoting RayneofTerror:

alright, now that i have read everything, you don't mess with free will. i mean you technically can, but it just isn't something you should do. when you work to take away free will you are taking away their choice. and the universe/gods/karma will punish you for it. as far as self gain, one could argue that most magical work benefits the self so that is a greyish area. his friends and family are important so you are right to not want to get rid of them. i would just cast/work to get things moving along on their natural course. anything else and you would be getting into the realm of his free will. and do you really want someone who had no choice but you? i wouldn't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:11 AM

He knows I feel the same way. I would think less of him if he left his family in those times. That is one of his many qualities I like so much about him.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Or it could just be trying to point out his priorities. Reminding you that no matter how much he might like you, his family will always come first. 

Quoting RayneofTerror:

you might also consider the possibility that the universe is telling you no, that it won't work or that it isn't the right time. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea I just want us to be able to spend time together but not take away anything. Those are important to him and part of who he is. I dont want him to change. Many times we have had plans and things that were beyond his control came up causing our plans to be canceled. I do understsand why he had to cancel. I just wish that we would be able to spend more time together.

Quoting RayneofTerror:

alright, now that i have read everything, you don't mess with free will. i mean you technically can, but it just isn't something you should do. when you work to take away free will you are taking away their choice. and the universe/gods/karma will punish you for it. as far as self gain, one could argue that most magical work benefits the self so that is a greyish area. his friends and family are important so you are right to not want to get rid of them. i would just cast/work to get things moving along on their natural course. anything else and you would be getting into the realm of his free will. and do you really want someone who had no choice but you? i wouldn't.

RayneofTerror
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:11 AM

and in this case, the reason things get in the way might be to tell you to be patient or that things aren't going to work. 

Quoting Anonymous:

True..hadnt thought of that. But I always think that things happen for a reason.

Quoting RayneofTerror:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RayneofTerror:

i'm experiencing Deja Moo: The feeling that i've heard this bullplop before. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:16 AM

You are wayyyyy toooo young to worry about this shit....... Do not let this boy control you.

That is what I got from this.............

Please let our obstacles take their place b/c that is what they are there for....... Life is an anormous journey. Some can handle it and most can not......

Dont sell yourself short girlfriend!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I see what you are saying. However the obstacles that are there I would not want anything to happen to or be taken away from him. One is his family who he goes and takes care of a lot when he is off work. The other is his friends. I just wish he would include me more with the stuff he does with his friends so we could get to know each other better. All his friends know me and we always do stuff with them.

Quoting littleacorn:

So maybe your focus would be more on removing obstacles rather than "making him spend more time with you." See the difference?

Quoting Anonymous:

Why not? We click. He always says we need to spend more time but there are a couple things that prevent us from doing so.

Quoting littleacorn:

Nuh uh. You don't want to mess with someone else's free will. That's just plain wrong. Would you want someone to do that to you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

What kind of spell do you need done? 

There is a man that I go out with on ocassion. I want to do something to make him spend more time with me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:29 AM

So you're Wiccan, correct? Do you by chance have any good websites for those of us who might want to learn more about Wicca? (Going under anon due to being a tiny bit embarrassed to admit to anyone I'm looking into anything aside from the Christian religion, for now. always been interested just not ballsy enough to ask for some help, Anon button for the win! double win since hubby and friends won't be able to see my profile pic :P)

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Here you go. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That would be great. Can you post it here?

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Anyone can do them for themselves. I don't cast for other people, but I'm happy to give you a link to my blog so you can learn to do one for yourself. :o) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Far from young. I feel as if my time is running out. He is what I have dreamed of in a mate since I was very young.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are wayyyyy toooo young to worry about this shit....... Do not let this boy control you.

Please let our obstacles take their place b/c that is what they are there for....... Life is an anormous journey. Some can handle it and most can not......

Quoting Anonymous:

I see what you are saying. However the obstacles that are there I would not want anything to happen to or be taken away from him. One is his family who he goes and takes care of a lot when he is off work. The other is his friends. I just wish he would include me more with the stuff he does with his friends so we could get to know each other better. All his friends know me and we always do stuff with them.

Quoting littleacorn:

So maybe your focus would be more on removing obstacles rather than "making him spend more time with you." See the difference?

Quoting Anonymous:

Why not? We click. He always says we need to spend more time but there are a couple things that prevent us from doing so.

Quoting littleacorn:

Nuh uh. You don't want to mess with someone else's free will. That's just plain wrong. Would you want someone to do that to you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

There is a man that I go out with on ocassion. I want to do something to make him spend more time with me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:48 AM

I think you should finally move on babe... Please dont  force someone to be with you.......

Quoting Anonymous:

Far from young. I feel as if my time is running out. He is what I have dreamed of in a mate since I was very young.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting littleacorn:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting littleacorn:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

AnnieMcD
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:51 AM

I was initiated Wiccan, and that's what my blog is about. However these days I tend to gravitate more toward a generalized pagan. 

I don't know about any websites, although you can always read my blog, it's about my experience in becoming Wiccan. I haven't written in about a month, but I'm going to again soon. I'm having a battle with Writer's Block at the moment. 

As for learning more about Wicca, I prefer books. The book I studied out of was "A Witches Bible" By Janet and Stewart Farrar, and the first book I read on the Craft was "Wicca: A guide for the Solitary Practitioner" by Scott Cunningham. I find these to be some of the best for beginners, as they both explain the history and practices of the religion, as well as the more practical aspects of spellcraft. 

Quoting Anonymous:

So you're Wiccan, correct? Do you by chance have any good websites for those of us who might want to learn more about Wicca? (Going under anon due to being a tiny bit embarrassed to admit to anyone I'm looking into anything aside from the Christian religion, for now. always been interested just not ballsy enough to ask for some help, Anon button for the win! double win since hubby and friends won't be able to see my profile pic :P)

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Here you go. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Anyone can do them for themselves. I don't cast for other people, but I'm happy to give you a link to my blog so you can learn to do one for yourself. :o) 

motha2daDuchess
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:54 AM

more like, watch the Craft, pm me, i have one to help with obstacles

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Good for you! Dont be brain washed! Educate yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Here you go. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)