Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he's such a liar what do you think i should do??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
so i found a pick of my dh's penis on his phone,for one this guy doesn't like to send pics like that at all i always used to ask and he said no i dont like doing that, and then i look in his phone and there's a pic of it in there so i asked him about it and he says oh i was going to send it to you but i didnt, i havea gut feeling he sent it to someone but theres no way to find out, bc in his bill it doesnt have recent activity. So what do you think i should do?? And whats the reason he didn't send it....ugg this bothers me to no end.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:39 AM
Replies (11-16):
Robin_TripleA
by Triple Threat on Jul. 4, 2012 at 4:01 AM
You can try. I would try at least.

Also...check his email, facebook etc..maybe it will give you more clues.

Quoting Anonymous:

yea there's nothing on there, do you think i could call the company and ask them if they know what number it was sent to? I need to find out, its going to bother me so much, and if i catch him in a lie im out. I cant put up with this shit. I would never be able to get over this. This is cheating to me. And i will not be cheated on.

Quoting Robin_TripleA:

Did you go through his sent messages on his phone? If he deleted them....the yeah, you've got an issue..

You're gonna have to wait until the bill shows what going on.

Downright ask the fucker.

Quoting Anonymous:

ugh this really disgusts me to no end my stomachs in nots!! How do i go about this further any suggestions?

Quoting Robin_TripleA:

He is lying. Ew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2012 at 4:07 AM
already checked e mail nothing was on there and he changed his fb pw about a month ago someone hacked it supposedly. But thank you. Im in tears right now i dont even want to look at him.

Quoting Robin_TripleA:

Quoting Anonymous:

yea there's nothing on there, do you think i could call the company and ask them if they know what number it was sent to? I need to find out, its going to bother me so much, and if i catch him in a lie im out. I cant put up with this shit. I would never be able to get over this. This is cheating to me. And i will not be cheated on.

Quoting Robin_TripleA:

Did you go through his sent messages on his phone? If he deleted them....the yeah, you've got an issue..

Quoting Anonymous:

ugh this really disgusts me to no end my stomachs in nots!! How do i go about this further any suggestions?

Quoting Robin_TripleA:

He is lying. Ew.
Robin_TripleA
by Triple Threat on Jul. 4, 2012 at 4:08 AM
Hit forgot password. You can get into it. That's a little weird.

Quoting Anonymous:

already checked e mail nothing was on there and he changed his fb pw about a month ago someone hacked it supposedly. But thank you. Im in tears right now i dont even want to look at him.

Quoting Robin_TripleA:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Robin_TripleA:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Robin_TripleA:

He is lying. Ew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiralyn
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 4:37 AM

Wait for the bill to come. I imagine if he's sending someone pictures of his penis, he is also texting them a lot as well. I'm really sorry you are dealing with this. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2012 at 4:57 AM
it wont come in the bill, sprint has this new thing that they charge for their text usage sum. Its really irritating, theres got to be another way of doing this. Any suggestions would be wonderful

Quoting kiralyn:

Wait for the bill to come. I imagine if he's sending someone pictures of his penis, he is also texting them a lot as well. I'm really sorry you are dealing with this. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 4, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

cheater cheater?

he is lying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)