Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My kids live with my mom because my bf don't want them *eta

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He's a good guy, he really is but he's just not a kid kinda person. I see my kids,evedyday and I give my mom money for having them. Besides, my kids,LOVE their grammy. They almost never want to spend the night with me.

**eta

This is a TEMP living arrangment until I figure something out butFOR NOW, this is what works best. And contrary to popular belief...I did NOT pawn off my kids. I'm 100% financially responsible for them and I see them on a daily basis at MY house . They just don't want to spend the night. Why should I force them??

And for those who want to.know...
My boys are 4 & 6, I'm 27... their dad is deceased since '09.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Replies (791-800):
nikkik526
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:05 PM

What kind of mom would chose a boyfriend over her kids?

katsins
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

1. If your boyfriend was really a good man he would realize he shouldn't be dating a single mom if he isn't a kid person.

2. If you really had your kids as your number one priority you wouldn't waste your time with him. Find a "good man" who is a kid kind of person.

LuvMyBrennaBean
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I'm sorry, regardless of how much you see them, and how financially responsible for them you are... it's sad that you let your BF decide. I would not be with a man who would accept my children. AND, at 4 and 6, they are not old enough to make a decision like that. YOU lack parenting skills, because those are decisions you should be making. Unfortunately, your kids will grow, and will probably remember how mommy chose her boyfriend over them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 100 on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:12 PM
People like you shouldnt breed.
LilyofPhilly
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM
A mom like my MIL. That's why my husband wants nothing to do with her.

Quoting nikkik526:

What kind of mom would chose a boyfriend over her kids?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
salamandersmom
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I don't understand...  you say your BF doesn't want your kids around.  I get that part, lots of men don't want to be reminded that the GF / W had a life before them.   But, they're YOUR KIDS, and  I don't understand why YOU put up with that.   I mean, I know other women who have done that, and it just ruins the kids' lives, knowing Mommy - the only real support you need is from your parents - won't choose them first is devestating to them.  It will resonate with them for their WHOLE LIFE, no matter how old they get.  And this is not a temporary solution, since you say the BF has proposed marriage.  How can he do that?  He might love part of you, the single, fun girl - but a huge part of you IS your kids!!   You say the kids' father died  in 09.  What happened to him?  Was he killed in the Middle east?  If so, you need counselling more than a new man.  Please think long and hard about this.  There are guys out there who would love your kids as much as he loves you.  And I think you know how difficult and upsetting this is,  because you reached out to make the original post...  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 101 on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM

As a person who grew up not wanted cause the Mom's BOYFRIEND was more important to her than I was, you need to just sign over your rights and get a hysterectomy so you don't bring in any other unwanteds into this world.

There is no way I would ever choose a penis over my kids.

nolo82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM
I'm glad that you're tired of seeing ppl say you're putting dick before your kids bc I'm sure we're all tired of ur bullshit. Since this is the 1st exclusive piece of dick in years, maybe that's why you're okay with your kids being gone? You replied to a PP saying that he proposed, is that correct? Did you say yes? If so, can I assume that your children will NEVER be accepted in your marriage? What happens if you get pregnant? Will you abort, adopt out, or off to grandmas house we go again? Are you one of those females that feels that they NEED a man? If so, please don't ever feel like you need a man to define and validate you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I love my kids more than anything in this world. I'm going to say what everyone in here has been hoping for...I am not a,fit mother. Them staying with my mom is the best thing RIGHT NOW. And dick is not more important. Im fucking tired of seeing this. This is the,FIRST exclusive bf I've had these 3 years.

Quoting nolo82:

You are fucking pathetic. Other than birthing those kids, you should not have the title of being a mother. You say that they love their grandma, but what about them loving YOU and in return, being loved by YOU?!? Idk what there is to figure out. That you're a sad excuse for a mom? That dick is more important than your kids?? The rest of us have figured it out. When will you? When will your kids?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Your Mom must be so proud.

Didn't she already raise her kids ? How selfish of you. And doesn't it tell you something that your children don't want to stay at their home with their biological mother ?

You must be a troll . I can't believe anyone would really think this is all okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Heres a clue. be a damn parent and make your kids come home. They belong with their MOTHER. If being with him causes you to pawn your kids off.. then he is NOT a great guy. He sucks. And frankly, you suck for putting him ahead of your kids. Rationalize it all you want. Facts are facts. I dont know how you look at yourself in the mirror everyday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)