Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is there anything inappropriate about what im wearing

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Some of you think the sexual advances my father tried putting on me were my fault. Sois this outfit too risky? We are going to a family BBQ today and he will be there. I'm not going to talk to him but iam going for the rest of my family and I don't want to be humiliated like last time. So you tell me is this outfit going to get me too much attention?

women on here told me I should not of worn a skirt and I was asking for someone to say some thing since I was dressed like a slut which I wasn't at all so this time I want to make sure its not inappropriate before I leave the house
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
singlemom1208
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Ummm, the fact the your father is sick in the head and making advances at you is totally NOT your fault!! Don't let these people bring you down. The outfit is fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Wow...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxoDanicaxoxo
Honey, you can wear whatever the fuck you want, and no one has the right to touch you. Whoever said that, is an idiot asshole.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katemma
I'm sorry....I'm a little late to the party. Your Dad did what?? And someone blamed you?? Wtf!? Honey- you should be able to wear a damn thong in front of your DAD and it shouldn't matter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Quoting BEXi:

Who blamed you for your fathers perverted actions??!!

some of the women on here told me I should not of worn a skirt and I was asking for someone to say some thing since I was dressed like a slit which I wasn't at all so this time I want to make sure its not inappropriate before I leave the house
TairyHesticle
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM
You look fine. What a sick fuck your father is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Your father?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2love
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Who the hell thought it was your fault he's perverted?! And that outfit is not inappropriate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:49 PM

who are you? what are you talking about?

DuchessScrat
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:50 PM

No shit!  Who said this?  Names!  Names!  I don't care if you were wearing two band-aids and a cork!  Your dad is a disgusting monster if he hit on you.

Quoting BEXi:

Who blamed you for your fathers perverted actions??!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)