Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im a proud juggalette. Ask me anything!*PICS*

Posted by   + Show Post

Serious questions only. Haters will be ignored. I don't have time for that shit. I'm more than happy to educate people about my wicked clown family.

Me

My son,Caden. He asked for the clown make up.

My baby girl,Ava.

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Replies (471-480):
Aislinn
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:09 AM

The Insane Clown Posse is still alive? Huh. Unexpected... lol

HeathersForever
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:27 AM
1 mom liked this

omg I just found it thanks, my hubby and I laughed so hard we cried...that was great. He does not really like ICP, I mean I kinda like them still, but like I said I think that song is silly, and I think that was an hilarious spoof of it. Fucking blankets how do they work? Why are shirts different than pants? Are kids small or just far away? LOL

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

I couldn't find it on YouTube but I think NBC's website will have it.

Quoting HeathersForever:

Omg I wanna see it!

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

Lol. So true. The world may never know. Snl did a hilarious parody of miracles.

Quoting HeathersForever:

Ohh I know they did...but you don't need a diploma to be the freaking marketing geniuses these guys have been which leads me to believe they could figure out how a magnet works lol

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

Lol. I have no idea. I know they both dropped out of high school. That might be it.

Quoting HeathersForever:

I'm sorry but what were they thinking when they wrote "magnets how do they work!" Umm its called a science book. Lol they honestly seem like smart guys under it all, when they write a song like this it makes me take them less seriously

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

lol. I listen to all their shit. Miracles cracks me up everytime.

Here you go,mama:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Do you listen to their new music and take it seriously like "Miracles" OP if you can post a vid that'd be swell. I mean okay I used to listen occassionally because I liked a song, a beat, it was scary or funny, but I wasn't a juggalette by any means, and THEN this miracles shit happened with lyrics like "fucking magnets how do they work?" I can't take them seriously anymore. I like some old stuff, and I still like Twiztid, Jamie!! Whoot! Whoot! And I loved that new movie Big Money Rustlas Hilarious! But....man...they got too religious on me ICP...not Twiztid

SookieRose
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:30 AM

are you receiving temporary assistance? I hear your group of ppl dont shower, is this true? whats with the hatchetman on cars, or ppl getting it tattooed on them? do you do heroin around your kids? are you gonna have your kids grow up being juggolos/juggalettes?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:35 AM
Seriously? You're a grown woman. A mother... Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

Nope. I'll swing my hatchet until they put me in the ground.

Quoting MommynMonster:

Do you see yourself growing up and giving up the whole clown shtick?

psychobilly_mom
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I think this whole "idea" is cool when you're in H.S and all and expressing yourself...but really? now? at 20 something... I get it... you listen to the music but make it your lifestyle? O_O 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:47 AM
No running around in clown makeup saying you're down for or with the clown or saying I'll swing the hatchet until I die makes you a child. Stupidest shit I've ever heard.

Quoting mcr17:

so choice of music makes you a child?

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you planning to grow up and start acting like an adult any time soon?

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

27. Been down with the clown since I was 18.

Quoting LoriLou75:

How old are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:52 AM
Why do you keep saying "about the probably stupid shit you listen to" ? Makes noo fucking sense!

Quoting mcr17:

first off,i dont act like the rest of them, never did. second, my kids are beautiful,smart and very happy children.i dont even listen to their music when they are around. i save that for when im by myself in the car. third, opinion is only opinion- yours isnt any better than mine.i could have the same feelings about the probably stupid shit you listen to.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea stay in school! Hope your spawn aspire to be better than you. I didn't know what it was. I.don't associate myself with stupid shit so I wouldn't know the connection.

Quoting mcr17:

a monkey could have made that connection

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry ganster I'm not down with the clown! Fo shizzle!

Quoting mcr17:

wow........ its short for juggalette.

Quoting Anonymous:

What's a lette?

Quoting mcr17:

because shes a lette she uses drugs?

im a lette and im completely clean, i dont even drink.

Quoting safi:

What sort of illegal drugs do you use

Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:59 AM
2 moms liked this
2 words in, and it started playing in my head

Quoting Anonymous:

Who loans ya money, homie? Who owes ya cash? Who taught you how to use the bong for the grass? I don't know much but I gotta assume When ya hit ya first neden, ya homies was in the room ...lol. WOOT WOOT!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phoenixrising79
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Would you stand by your clown brother even if he admitted to rape?

Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 6:11 AM
2 moms liked this
The guy that helped you when you fell, everybody is sang that any body would have helped. NOT TRUE. Most of the human rave is too stuck in their own crap lives that they would judy wall away and never think about it. The point was, correct me I'd I'm wrong plz Op, he was fam, and immediately went to help.

Ya'll (general) are saying we're trash and will never amount to anything..i sincerely hope you don't really go around budgeting people like this irl. My dh works at a plasma donation center, plasma is used to save/help lives. It's in medicines, skin grafts, etc. he also donates his own plasma, has for years. And hes studying to become a surgeon. You (general you) say you're afraid of us, what happens when the day comes and a JUGGALO that studied for years is the one that saves your life? How do you know that nurse that helped delivery your baby isn't a Juggalette?

Smh the people of this world seriously need to stop judging ecg other without bothering to get to know them first we are down with the clown, and will swing our hatchets til we're in. the ground. Get over yourself, because we are happy amd you apparently are not.

Disclaimer : sorry for any typos, I'm mobile and the screen shifts because of the video in the comments above.

And to the rest of my Juggalette's, WHOOP WHOOP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)