Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is it wrong I thought it was hot!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I had lunch with an old friend, we were catching up. It was innocent. We talked about our kids and what not. Then, out of nowhere I was heading back to my car and we went to give each other a hug goodbye. Then he pressed me up against my car and kissed me... I was just shocked and wowed. I stopped him and said "I can't do that" and he said "you can't do what? This..." and kissed me again. It was amazing and I was shaking. I told him "you should go" but I was still in a state of wonder.... it was hot. I was floored. But the problem is I have a boyfriend. I am afraid to tell him. Should I?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamadrama15
by Vmama on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:29 PM
4 moms liked this
I would because if you were that turned on probably not the end of it. Also it's not right to keep something like that from someone you are in a relationship with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Better he hear it from you than someone else that might have seen. Besides, if it made you feel that way then it's most likely not over. Good luck

whattodo11
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree!!!

Quoting mamadrama15:

I would because if you were that turned on probably not the end of it. Also it's not right to keep something like that from someone you are in a relationship with.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugarbaby0610
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
This.

Quoting mamadrama15:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:35 PM
He has cheated on me (worse than kissing) I had the ability to stop it because I am not a cheater. If I wanted to act on it, there would have been more kissing... because it was awesome. I don't want to argue over something that wasn't that big of a deal because I stopped it. But I reckon I should tell him. I really don't want to though. I am so conflicted

Quoting mamadrama15:

MFCsarah
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:37 PM
4 moms liked this

MFCsarah

MFCsarah

mamadrama15
by Vmama on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM
I'd tell but that's just me. Point out that you stopped it of course.

Quoting Anonymous:

He has cheated on me (worse than kissing) I had the ability to stop it because I am not a cheater. If I wanted to act on it, there would have been more kissing... because it was awesome. I don't want to argue over something that wasn't that big of a deal because I stopped it. But I reckon I should tell him. I really don't want to though. I am so conflicted

Quoting mamadrama15:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

SO, then what the 'eff are you worried about? He shows you no respct...ditch the cheating bastard and go for the man who CLEARLY likes you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamadrama15:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)