Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You wanna know what really grinds my gears?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
When kids have screwed up teeth because of a pacifier, and the parents continue to give them a paci! I mean whatever, to each their own. But it's a bit rediculous that you would rather your kid have screwed up teeth than listen to them cry for a minute.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Replies (61-65):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Sad :(

Quoting SunshneDaydream:

Dude, my daughter's BFF has silver caps!!!  She's 8!  And her 4-yr-old sister just got her first cap the other day!  Their teeth are so fucked up!  I don't know if the paci had anything to do with it cause we just met them last year, but I'm sure the candy she gives them plays a major part...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Do you want a cookie? This has nothing to do with you.... I'm talking about the kids who HAVE MESSED UP TEETH FROM A PACIFIER AND THEIR PARENTS CONTINUE TO GIVE THEM THE PACIFIER.

Quoting night.magic:

Each of my girls were weaned from their pacis by 6  months of age...so now what? Both my girls ended up with crooked teeth and my youngest inherited my bone structure and will need oral surgery to repair an under bite, just like I did. Nothing to do with a pacifier.

night.magic
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Nah I prefer cheetos, thanks but no thanks. Your cookie might have ex lax in it. Bad on the stomach and chocolate might damage my teeth.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you want a cookie? This has nothing to do with you.... I'm talking about the kids who HAVE MESSED UP TEETH FROM A PACIFIER AND THEIR PARENTS CONTINUE TO GIVE THEM THE PACIFIER.

Quoting night.magic:

Each of my girls were weaned from their pacis by 6  months of age...so now what? Both my girls ended up with crooked teeth and my youngest inherited my bone structure and will need oral surgery to repair an under bite, just like I did. Nothing to do with a pacifier.

Mama_Dolly
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:31 AM

my son wont take one,,, he perfers his thumb/hands

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:54 AM

We don't do paci's

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)