Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think your IQ is

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Replies (71-80):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Exactly the same here lol I was tested as well and got 138, my dh was tested in russia and got 159. Darn it lol I still have more common sense :p

Quoting Anonymous:

I was tested, and they said I was 138. Dh is higher. He could join MENSA if he wanted to.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyJeremyx11
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
The last time I took an IQ test, I was 8. The results of that were 142. I have no clue what it would be if I took one now. I have an easy time with school type things. Common sense, not so much. I can be a bit of a ditz. I don't care what my IQ is at this point, honestly. :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:43 PM
I agree....I did some research while getting my masters into diagnostics and it is very rare. Mine fell under the 140 mark but my husbands went well over. But he was exceptionally rare, in a russian city of almost 2million people he was chosen to get a paid ride to america for college. Tho he had almost no common sense. He is improving lol

Quoting FL2AK:

I see the same and find it comical. In 8 years I have had one person with an IQ of over 130.

Quoting KeepJeep:

As a teacher I have had access to hundreds of student files during the past 11 years. IQ's in the upper 140's are not very common, but loads of moms around here have IQ's in that range and higher. I have had less than 20 or so students with IQ's in the 140's & 150's in 11 years, but 4 out of 5 moms on CM are ranking above Einstein and Hawking. Interesting. It doesn't bother me or anything. Just interesting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:44 PM
According to an internet test I took a few years so my IQ is only 103
My2Midgets01
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:46 PM
I don't know mine but I know my SO's... His is high to me. I'm not surprised though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:46 PM
My oldest son is like your husband. Very intelligent but no common sense.

That is great for your husband!

Quoting svolkov:

I agree....I did some research while getting my masters into diagnostics and it is very rare. Mine fell under the 140 mark but my husbands went well over. But he was exceptionally rare, in a russian city of almost 2million people he was chosen to get a paid ride to america for college. Tho he had almost no common sense. He is improving lol

Quoting FL2AK:

I see the same and find it comical. In 8 years I have had one person with an IQ of over 130.

Quoting KeepJeep:

As a teacher I have had access to hundreds of student files during the past 11 years. IQ's in the upper 140's are not very common, but loads of moms around here have IQ's in that range and higher. I have had less than 20 or so students with IQ's in the 140's & 150's in 11 years, but 4 out of 5 moms on CM are ranking above Einstein and Hawking. Interesting. It doesn't bother me or anything. Just interesting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:47 PM
I'm proud of my iq.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vampire2007
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Well for one people lie on here.
For two the people with low IQ scores probably won't post them.
Also often times students are only tested if teachers and parents already know the student is very smart.

Quoting svolkov:

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting KeepJeep:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My2Midgets01
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM
This sounds like my boyfriend... He was offered a full ride to Columbia... Ended up at the University of Chicago instead. He is getting better at living in the real world too. ;)

Quoting svolkov:

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting KeepJeep:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sammygrl77
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM
That made me smile. My dad used to say: ' how can a girl be so smart and yet so damn stupid?!' I lacked street smarts.

Quoting svolkov:

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting KeepJeep:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)