Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If this child kicks me in the ribs one more time...

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:14 AM
  • 11 Replies
...I'm going to reach in there and pull her out myself! No lie my OB thinks I have a bruised rib due to the force behind her kicks. It's swollen on my right side (my whole fucking body is swollen but it's more on that side than the other) and it hurts so much when she gets into these crazy fits.

I just keep telling myself, 2 more weeks, 2 more weeks. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

fabulous mental image there

Jade89
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol you can't wait till it stops and I can't wait till it starts... I look forward to it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kzuehlk
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:16 AM
My DS bruised my rib. I swear someties he was doing karate in there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rxtaed1
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:20 AM
I call it her kickboxing classes. She's awful sometimes. My bladder and my right ribs. The poor things. They are so tired! Haha

Quoting kzuehlk:

My DS bruised my rib. I swear someties he was doing karate in there

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mr.scariesmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
My DD kicked so bad that she kicked a gallstone in to the opening and it got stuck I had to be on bed rest for over a month on meds to control the violent pain that made me shake and puke and had to have it removed a month after she was born. My youngest bruised my tailbone and a rib they sure do love to kick the hell out of u. Hope u have a good rest of ur pregnancy and an easy labor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Luckily my girlie has left my ribs alone...she prefers to bring on severe pelvic pain. I can barely walk anymore or get up and down or get dressed. 19 days...I am SO ready. Hope you can find some comfort before your LO arrives but if not hang in there.

pregnancy

the baby countdown

rxtaed1
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:51 AM
I get those pains too!! I thought I was the only one! They stop me in my tracks if I'm walking. The other night I was on the porch with my father and I went to get up to go inside and I couldn't stand up straight! These last 4 weeks seem to be dragging.

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Luckily my girlie has left my ribs alone...she prefers to bring on severe pelvic pain. I can barely walk anymore or get up and down or get dressed. 19 days...I am SO ready. Hope you can find some comfort before your LO arrives but if not hang in there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Sucks! Mine is constant. I was laying in bed earlier and spread my legs apart barely and the pain was INTENSE. I'm supposed to get my group b next week and I don't know how I'm going to lay down and put my feet in the stirrups. I'll just be crying most likely.

Quoting rxtaed1:

I get those pains too!! I thought I was the only one! They stop me in my tracks if I'm walking. The other night I was on the porch with my father and I went to get up to go inside and I couldn't stand up straight! These last 4 weeks seem to be dragging.

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

rxtaed1
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:57 AM
That was easy... Checking to see if I was dilated... That was another story! This is my first baby and I had NO IDEA what I was in for. Holy crap was that uncomfortable! When I lay on my back I feel like a turtle who can't turn themselves back over! Good luck to you! We are both so close!! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LanaTsunami
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Oh yeah, say that now. Hope you don't regret that later LoL

Quoting Jade89:

Lol you can't wait till it stops and I can't wait till it starts... I look forward to it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)