Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if a woman hits a man

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
should she expect to be hit back? is it OK if he does? a friend and I argued about this today.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Violence against men is not taken seriously. Even domestic violence websites always talk as if its just women who are abused.

I know a lot of men who are..but its always called being whipped..or some other real cutesy name
mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Hell yeah she should. My husband always says he'd never hit a women until she hit him first. We have playful slap fights but nothing major its done playing around. But if I ever hit him in anger god help me I better run and run fast or knock his ass out cold. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:23 AM
4 moms liked this
My friend from high school was beat into icu by his gf. She would not let him leave but he wouldn't hit her back..she kicked him so hard in the head it caused a brain bleed.

It was pretty bad..but he was raised that real men don't hit back. It was a real eye opener and because.of that I will not tell my sons that.

Some women use that to their advantage and its wrong

Quoting Joels-My-Love:

Umm no a REAL man under no circumstances will not whatsoever hit a woman.
gum.drop
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:24 AM
3 moms liked this
My hUsbands famous line

"I won't hit a WOMAN, but I will beat a bitch"

Buahahahahahaha I was mortified

But it's true, don't get rowdy and hit a
Man thinking you are bad cause you are a woman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Probably not going to be a popular answer, but yes.

littleladiesx3
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:28 AM

not if hes big enouh to knock her out in one hit. if theres a risk that shed be srsly injured he should just grab her and throw her the fuck out of the room.

AdellesMom
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Quoting FL2AK:

If anyone hits anyone they should expect to be hit back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:30 AM

this is where me and so split in agreement. we agree on almost everything but this. I say she just put herself in a mans place and expect the consenquences. him on the other hand would just restrain her and under any circumstances he does not believe in hitting a woman. even if she hit him first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Some angry bitches aren't easy to toss. If they're determined to hit you they wont go willingly. LOL
I've seen bitches chase after their man aand jump on their back to continue beating them. LOL. Women are crazy!

Quoting littleladiesx3:

not if hes big enouh to knock her out in one hit. if theres a risk that shed be srsly injured he should just grab her and throw her the fuck out of the room.

LiliM
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Yes.  You put your hands on someone else, you better be prepared for them to fight back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)