Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if a woman hits a man

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
should she expect to be hit back? is it OK if he does? a friend and I argued about this today.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Yes i hit dh once he never hit me back but he should have hit me back

AdellesMom
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:32 AM
That's very true. I did a paper on that my Sophmore Year of College. My classmates and Professor were
shocked at the information that I presented.

Quoting Anonymous:

Violence against men is not taken seriously. Even domestic violence websites always talk as if its just women who are abused.

I know a lot of men who are..but its always called being whipped..or some other real cutesy name
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

No, I don't believe so. I was just raised that a man doesn't put his hands on a woman no matter what.

kit_manson
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:34 AM

If you use violence on someone you don't expect to retaliate, then you're a weak asshole. Anyone should be able to defend themselves.

wubbunny420
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:34 AM

guess it depends on the woman and man to me. I mean if shes 90 lbs and hits a 400 lb man then no i dont think he should hit her back but if shes 200 lbs and hes 200 lbs then she should expect it....idk the logic makes sense in my head but i'm having a hard time putting it in words lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:35 AM
Idk the one time I hit my dh after him being a complete ass he held me down and ticked me for freaking ever IMHO That was much worse
mummy1990
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:35 AM
I don't think anyone should hit anyone, but if a woman is hitting a man, if he fights back, I won't feel bad if she has a black eye, just like I wouldn't feel bad if a man was hitting a woman and she kicked his ass.
GomezMami2908
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:36 AM

You should post some info here about it, if you remember it. It might open up a few minds....

Quoting AdellesMom:

That's very true. I did a paper on that my Sophmore Year of College. My classmates and Professor were

Quoting Anonymous:

Violence against men is not taken seriously. Even domestic violence websites always talk as if its just women who are abused.

I know a lot of men who are..but its always called being whipped..or some other real cutesy name

AdellesMom
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I will in the am!! :-)

Quoting GomezMami2908:

You should post some info here about it, if you remember it. It might open up a few minds....

Quoting AdellesMom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:50 AM
This. I hate seeing a woman hitting a guy and then acting all shocked when he hits back.

You hit someone, expect to get hit back.

Quoting FL2AK:

If anyone hits anyone they should expect to be hit back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN