Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whhhat is with the ICP thing? Lilith like duhhh!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Having a serious blonde moment here!

I don't the ICP thing. Pissed off, homocidal clown? 

Why would you ever dress that way! Who is paying your bills because you obviously can't get a fucking job? 

It's one thing to like music. It's another to try and dress and act like a homocidal clown and make a clown family. My god.

Whhhhat da fuckkkkk?

Please, someone, enlighten me now. Because I am so confused. So bewildered, and my sister, who dresses like an animal, because she is FURRY, is coming to visit me in a few days. I dare not ask her about ICP because she would get so mad that I don't understand. 

I liked Slip knot. I don't understand or like gothic rap. I like rap, rap. Or rock, rock. Does that make sense? So like KoRn or Mac Dre, but not put KoRn and Mac Dre together. That's like a peanut butter pickle sandwich. Just no. Yuck.

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Replies (161-170):
MDWife12
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I think its juvenile - there is nothing wrong with being a fan, but when you are an adult or have children it is time to grow up :)

stephyk
by Stephanie on Jul. 5, 2012 at 5:06 PM
lmao

Ps I love your cm name.

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

You didnt seem to care when I got you those secret santa gifts for you and your DD. My paycheck from my job paid for those. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ICPclwnLOV
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm in! I'll mail her Faygo whenever I can. My Kmart has Rock N Rye and other yummy flavors.

Quoting babycline:

we must fix this!!! lol maybe we can set up a po box and i can mail it to you lol :)

Quoting Baby8901:

I know, huh!!! :'(

Quoting babycline:

No bueno! :(

Quoting Baby8901:

I'm in Texas, no Faygo here. :(

Quoting babycline:

I would try Amazon, you might be able to find it there. Your friends are def. awesome! I live in NC so its here and there, you just have to look really hard for it sometimes :) its like candy in a bottle.

Quoting Baby8901:

No I haven't looked on amazon. I have a friend that brings it to me from new Mexico. I had a friend from Ohio that used to send it to me all the time, he was so awesome lol

beerabitch69
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 5:51 PM
I have learned more about this damn band in the last 3 days then I ever wanted to know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ICPclwnLOV
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Peach Faygo is fantastic with some Southern Comfort in it.

Quoting armywife009:

My brother's favorite is peach. And yeah it was faygo, I seen the bottles as they were spraying everyone.

Quoting babycline:

The Faygo they use at concerts is Diet Rootbeer, thats probably why you dont like it, its cheap and no one uses it. 

Faygo has a wide range of flavors, my favorites are the peach and the candy apple 

Quoting armywife009:

Faygo, lol. I hate that stuff. We went to a concert with my little brother and we got sprayed with it. Most of the people you meet who are ICP fans are really awesome, they aren't bad people. They are pretty fun to be around, they truly are like one big family.

Quoting LilithofEden:

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Die horse die!!!!
Oh that's right, it's already dead.

If you're even going to bother to comment, just fucking tell me already! What is with the clown thing, and the SODA?

ChrissyReznor
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 5:59 PM
I wouldn't waste my time trying to figure it out. Useless information.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ICPclwnLOV
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Wish they didnt get kicked out of Nelson Ledges :(  my dad and brother camp their sometimes. He's heard nothing but good from the locals about ICP and our family.Hopefully they can start throwing the gathering closer to Ohio...Michigan would be an awesome idea.

Quoting Baby8901:

Aw :( that makes me sad for him.

Yea I know they signed a 5 year contract in like 09, so 2 more years I think.
They'll find somewhere for the gotj tho, maybe in Texas. :) lol

Quoting 2KoolMama:

Tim York's wife is very ill.   He's has the campground for sale.   Once he's out all the rallies will stop I guarantee you.   ICP has 1 or 2 years left on their contract and it's preventing him from selling the property.  No one wants to deal with them.

Quoting Baby8901:

I will admit... One table says [[Wifey]] whoop whoop gotj 08...

That was me.

But other than that, I didn't destroy anything lol. Idk if they'll be able to stop the gathering, I mean the business owners said it brings good revenue. :-/

Anyways, if so they'll find somewhere else to have it.

Quoting 2KoolMama:

I attend a motorcycle rally in Cave In Rock IL twice a year.  It's at the same campground where the annual ICP Gathering is located.   We are friends with all the management/security at the Hogrock campground.   They say the ICP crowd is quite unique.   The problem is they are very destructive.  They burn just about anything they can get their hands on.  They draw/paint on anything they can get their hands on.   The picini tables and buildings are now covered in graffiti.  The local area barns are all painted on with their symbols or the "whoop-whoop".   They have thrown glass bottles at people on stage injuring them.  They've set cars & buildings on fire.  It's chaos! 

It's one thing to follow a band or attend rallies.  But why be so destructive?  The locals in the area have been trying to shut down the campground.  Now the local legislature is getting involved to pass a law that would prohibit mass gatherings due to the destructive nature of the ICP Gathering.

angelic.zombie
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Ok just because I'm really ignorant about ICP (had no clue what it was until I saw it in here) Do they really dress like clowns? I would flip my shit if I saw that lol Clowns scare me.

Sorry if this has already been answered I haven't went thru the replies yet

ICPclwnLOV
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks! My only SN since I joined in 07 though others like to beg to differ. lol

Quoting stephyk:

lmao

Ps I love your cm name.

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

You didnt seem to care when I got you those secret santa gifts for you and your DD. My paycheck from my job paid for those. lol

ICPclwnLOV
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Just the facepaint.

Quoting angelic.zombie:

Ok just because I'm really ignorant about ICP (had no clue what it was until I saw it in here) Do they really dress like clowns? I would flip my shit if I saw that lol Clowns scare me.

Sorry if this has already been answered I haven't went thru the replies yet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)