Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Now I see why women cheat! **ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
I'm totally against cheating. I've always thought it was wrong, if you don't want to be tied down why be in a relationship? Well now I completely understand. I've have been treated like such shit every single day for weeks now. I wake up to be screamed at, called a slob and bum because I have to bring this asshole to work. We have the same routine every morning. He wakes me up, I get dressed.. no not even dressed, I put my bra on and get the baby ready. He screams at me the whole time and saying he's going to be late. He starts work at 7, I got him there at 6:46. But do I get an apology? Nope! I hit a bump in the road with MY car and I get yelled at for 10 minutes and he threatens to leave. It's always something.. I get ignored everyday. I get him from work and he doesn't even say hi. When we go to bed and I say goodnight, he just turns around. I keep telling him if he doesn't want to be with me, say something so I can get on my feet and we can go our separate ways. I can't right now though.

I wish I had the nerve to cheat! Even if I wasnt pregnant I still wouldn't. I know people on here will say leave, but sometimes that's not an option its really not. Some people are truly stuck, like I am. And I don't want to hear that there's never any reason to be stuck but none of you know the situation.
I always looked down on wives that cheated, but being treated this way, I can see how they can:/ and I no longer judge a cheater.

ETA: I am NOT going to cheat. Nor do I have plans on it. I said that I would not cheat because I'm against cheating. So it would be nice if you ladies stopped changing what I said into me saying and thinking about cheating. I'm simply just saying I can understand to why, and that I am not so quick to judge.
I am also not going to leave, this is my family.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this
If you're unhappy with the abuse, you should find away to leave. There are resources to help you. If you stay, it's by choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:55 AM
3 moms liked this

Just because someone treats you like crap that does not give the other person the right to cheat, I think people use that as an excuse. If someone treats you badly leave, rather than cheat. 

Visit us at True Friends Cafe

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.There is no commandment greater than these.-Mark 12:30-31

mommasbabies77
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:56 AM
No reason to cheat..leave him if you're that unhappy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:57 AM
This, you can do anything you put your mind to. That includes leaving! *hugs*

Quoting mommasbabies77:

No reason to cheat..leave him if you're that unhappy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tarakay0417
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:57 AM

There are some resources out there that will help you leave him. What he is doing to you is abuse. You need to get out of that. Good luck.

weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Yep

Quoting tarakay0417:

There are some resources out there that will help you leave him. What he is doing to you is abuse. You need to get out of that. Good luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I see a recurring theme with these posts, so I'm going to ask you a question. If he does nothing but scream at you, won't even look at or acknowledge you unless he's screaming, why do you have sex with him? Not just sex, unprotected sex? More children make it that much harder to leave, which you said that you won't. Cheating isn't going to solve your problem, it isn't going to save your children from him. At most it will get you physically abused on top of verbally/emotionally when your husband finds out. 

MyLittlePwny
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:00 AM

What is cheating going to solve??  NOTHING, except create more problems in your marriage.  If you live in an at-fault state, the cheating can be used against you.  It's not wise to do that - if you're that unhappy, GTFO or stop doing him favors.  Simple as that.

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Cheating doesn't change your crappy situation. There would only be maybe a little emotional or sexual relief, but for a little bit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Abuse is a cycle.  You need to get help for yourself before your children get trapped in in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)