Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She got pregnant, even after all my preaching!!!! I am so humiliated!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am a high school science teacher. I have preached for years about birth control, that it is free, that there is no need for any teenager to get pregnant these days. Then last week my own 16 year old DD comes to me telling me she is pregnant! I am floored. I have been telling her for months to go get BC if she was gonna have sex. She kept telling me she wasn't doing it. That is why I didn't take her to get it. She has only been with this boy a few months. I asked and asked and preached and preached. I feel so stupid. Last year she asked me to put her on BC because she was the only one of her friends who weren't. She didn't even have a BF then. I said no. Not if she wasn't planning to have sex. She told me she wasn't. I stopped worrying about it. We have a free clinic just down the road. We even talked about that. She KNEW what I expected of her. I still believe there is no reason for a teenage girl to get pregnant. Hell, she has only been with this boy a few months. She says it is from just a one time thing, bvut who knows..she is obviously a liar. I made her buy a test today. I am gonna test her myself. I don't care what any of you think. Judge me if you want, I DON'T CARE....If she is pregnant, I am going to make her terminate it. This girl can't even pick up after herself. I am going through an ugly divorce and can barely support my own kids. I have an 8 year old, and I am NOT going to take away from her to support a baby I don't want. This is a true nightmare!

For all of you wanting my edit, go to reply number 195 or something like that.

Oh, and for those of you saying she will hate me...I don't care. I have talked to several women who "hated" their mother for forcing them to terminate. NOT ONE regrets it now. NOT ONE!!!

Funny, I have posted several things over the past 6 months that were just as important to me, yet only got one to maybe 6 replies. Now that I post something about abortion you bitches post over 300 responses. Maybe you should think about responding to the "average" question. It might make a difference about whether a woman kills herself.  If I was some teenager wanting to die because I got pregnant I would have over 500 people trying to help me, but if I was just the lonely wife or girlfriend I would be lucky to get 10 people try to help me.  SHAME ON YOU, you judgemental Christians. SHAME ON YOU after all, where would Jesus be? right smack dab in the middle of all us hurting ladies....and not judging us either...SHAME ON YOU.!!!!!

OMG people get off my back!!! I have told her she can have this baby but if she does she is moving in with her baby daddy and willNEVER COME BACK TO MY HOUSE...OH yeah, wait for it... yes, here comes all the bullshit about being a horrible parent because I wonn't let her come back here...Make up your minds Hypocrites..can she come here or not...does she keep this baby or not...some of yoy have called me every sick and malicious name ith the book, yet you haven't walked a mile in my shoes....you will never change my mind..she made her own decision...she can live here and abort the baby or move in with him and have it. I have no remorse either way.  thank you to all of you who emailed me privately. I will respect and understand your want for that privacy. I don't care, however. I know there are women out there who will read this and are going through my same tribulations. I only hope they find solice in my strength. They can email me if they want. I will help them through.  GROW UP!!!!

Edit post...to all you Christian hypocrites..like I said, I am a Christian woman trying to raise Christian children. I put my daughter in abstinance classes when she became a teenager. I have monitored her comings and goings...(it was the in-betweens,) I have counselled her and talked to her and BEGGED her, and had other women talk to her about birth control. Well, now she is pregnant and doesn't/can't care for it. The boyfriend won't even tell his mom. Neither has a job nor can raise a baby.  I was just diagnosed with breast cancer and still have aqn 8 year old DD to raise by myself. My husband, who has gone to live with his whore and her three kids, and I am paying his medical insurance for until we are divorced, was just diagnosed with lung cancer. He refuses to get help. Says God has already chosen his alloted time on Earth and he will not waste it with me or his daughter when he can have his whore and his second family...I refuse to give up, but  I CANNOT TAKE ON ANOTHER BABY.  Fuck all of you HOLIER THAN THOU.. hypocrites.  If I had posted yesterday about the cancer then you would all be telling me what pieces of shit my husband is. But today I am the POS.  GET ALL YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU JUDGE. 

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
2pittsburghboys
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Who???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM
I just love empty posts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ffpm10
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM
3 moms liked this
Maybe you should've taken her ovaries out.
MUCH more effective than preaching.
No one likes a preacher.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:42 PM
O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beethann
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Sits down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:43 PM
I'm sorry mom :-(
atyou
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:44 PM
10 moms liked this
Why in the world did you say no when she first asked you?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sciteachr
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:44 PM
3 moms liked this

And at least I am gutsy enough to NOTpost anon!!!

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:44 PM
I'm sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladywithtwo
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM
6 moms liked this
You finally filled in WHO is pregnant. If you actually plan on attempting to force an abortion on her you are the one that is shameful & immature.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)