Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Parents Who Force Abortion....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 140 Replies
9 moms liked this
Dear Unsupportive, Moronic Parents of Knocked Up Teens,

You cannot force a 16 year old to have an abortion. Want to kick her out? Depending on your state, that's very illegal. Nice try. Next time put
your kid on birth control (and then
make sure they're using it right or using it at all).

Just to be clear, that's not just over one post...I've seen this type of thinking ALL over. Smh

I still can't believe some women here are so selfish. Do you even stop and think about how your daughter's mental health could be after going through not only an abortion, but one mom and everyone else will bug her and bug her until she had? That poor girl would be taking the guilt and shame that YOU would deserve to carry around! I'm speaking about the mothers who would force/bribe/talk their daughter into having an abortion. It sickens me.

I found this link interesting. It's some of the info I found on forced abortions and it's sad to me.
http://afterabortion.blogspot.com/2005/02/women-forced-to-have-abortions-got.html?m=1
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hope_love_dream
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:11 PM
3 moms liked this

*applauds post*

Nerdy_Mama
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I love you, Anon.

gemikris82
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM
3 moms liked this

i dont agree with forcing anyone to do anything with their body

Buttercup0829
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Amen to that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danita42
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Agreed!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Right its stupid now I waited until I was married but if it would have been so that I got preg when I was a teen my parents would NEVER force me to have an abortion.. and, I think i'd kinda hate it. Now I have a son and so I don't have to worry about HIM getting pregnant but, he's learning about condoms and stuff before he's sexually active.
1ove.
Quoting gemikris82:

i dont agree with forcing anyone to do anything with their body

Me too
Ladywithtwo
1 mom liked this
Agreed! I am prolife and i am always shocked to hear a parent wanting to force an abortion. The same parent who must be pro choice herself yet she wants to remove the choice from her daughter? It seems completely moronic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:16 PM
It's not illegal to move out though
gemikris82
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Ladywithtwo:

Agreed! I am prolife and i am always shocked to hear a parent wanting to force an abortion. The same parent who must be pro choice herself yet she wants to remove the choice from her daughter? It seems completely moronic.

im prochoice and i agree with you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)