Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

when i was younger ...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
When I was about 15 I started smoking weed, a very stupid decision . I hope my children don't do it or fall into peer pressure
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
college.mom
by Mindi on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:48 AM
Hm. Why did you start? were you insecure in your ability to say no?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephy87
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:48 AM
Tell them the cons. I've never even smoked a cigarette bc my family is full of drug addicts. Set an example.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:49 AM
Lord if that's the worst thing your kids do consider yourself lucky
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:50 AM
I still smoke a doobie every once in a while. Aint no shame in that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:50 AM
My parents were going through a divorce and I thought that would help me get through the rough time ..

Quoting college.mom:

Hm. Why did you start? were you insecure in your ability to say no?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:50 AM
I started smoking pot at 10... Cigs at 11.... I have smoked pot everyday since I started.... Haven't taken any Dr prescribed meds since then. Best.decision of my.life.

When my kids decide to try it ill be right there with them teaching them how to roll the perfect blunt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:51 AM
Well all you can do it tell them not to do it and set good examples and keep them busy with sports and after school activities.
brittanyjenean
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:51 AM
Then talk to them and explain it to them. Don't hope and wait, take precautions and actions. Be an active part of your children's decisions. You may not always be physically there to assist in the decisions they make, but if you talk to them at least once or twice a month, then they will always remember what you taught them and they will carry that with them every day for the rest of their life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:53 AM
Well arnt you the perfect asshole

Quoting Anonymous:

I started smoking pot at 10... Cigs at 11.... I have smoked pot everyday since I started.... Haven't taken any Dr prescribed meds since then. Best.decision of my.life.

When my kids decide to try it ill be right there with them teaching them how to roll the perfect blunt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:56 AM
Actually im not perfect and didn't say I was. im defiantly not an asshole. If u asked anyone who knew me they'd tell u how caring, loving and generous I am to anyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well arnt you the perfect asshole

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)