Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

when i was younger ...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
When I was about 15 I started smoking weed, a very stupid decision . I hope my children don't do it or fall into peer pressure
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:47 AM
Replies (11-19):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:56 AM

ha this made me think about my mom. I started smoking occasionally and a friend gave me a dime for valentines day. My mom found it and was like "I know you don't think you are going to have a bag in my house and not smoke with me." I was 17 and we smoke together at least a couple times a week.

Quoting Anonymous:

I started smoking pot at 10... Cigs at 11.... I have smoked pot everyday since I started.... Haven't taken any Dr prescribed meds since then. Best.decision of my.life.

When my kids decide to try it ill be right there with them teaching them how to roll the perfect blunt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:57 AM
Then why would you want your kids to even be around the environment ..

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually im not perfect and didn't say I was. im defiantly not an asshole. If u asked anyone who knew me they'd tell u how caring, loving and generous I am to anyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well arnt you the perfect asshole

Quoting Anonymous:

I started smoking pot at 10... Cigs at 11.... I have smoked pot everyday since I started.... Haven't taken any Dr prescribed meds since then. Best.decision of my.life.

When my kids decide to try it ill be right there with them teaching them how to roll the perfect blunt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:00 AM
And what kind of environment is that? A loving, caring, nurturing environment? An environment my kids are safe ,healthy, loved, and well cared for?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually im not perfect and didn't say I was. im defiantly not an asshole. If u asked anyone who knew me they'd tell u how caring, loving and generous I am to anyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:01 AM
I'm talking about the smoking environment ! That's not good for the kids and thier future .

Quoting Anonymous:

And what kind of environment is that? A loving, caring, nurturing environment? An environment my kids are safe ,healthy, loved, and well cared for?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:02 AM
My mom said she.will.smoke with me when she retires...if she.gets hurt.at work they test...shes.vit bad arthritis and falls a lot...she retires in 4 yrs ! ... Yea.. I got a count down going lol

Quoting Anonymous:

ha this made me think about my mom. I started smoking occasionally and a friend gave me a dime for valentines day. My mom found it and was like "I know you don't think you are going to have a bag in my house and not smoke with me." I was 17 and we smoke together at least a couple times a week.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:03 AM
Do some research ! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm talking about the smoking environment ! That's not good for the kids and thier future .

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:07 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

"I'm talking about the smoking environment ! That's not good for the kids and thier future ."

I have to say something here. I use marijuana daily and my child is not in a bad environment. Her future is just fine.
heidimoose134
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:22 AM

I didn't try MJ until I was 18. Part of me tried it out of curiosity and part of me tried it in hopes that it would make all of my negative feelings go *poof*. I would say I smoked daily for about 3-4 solid months before making it a sparastic thing, and since I've had kids I no longer touch the stuff. 

I say just be open to your kids about it. You don't need to condone it, but let them know of your personal experience with MJ, let them know the consequences should you find out that they have smoked it and let them know you are there for them no matter what. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:24 AM

You wish that you knew what you know now?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)