Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Controlling Husbands

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know a lot of women on here have controlling husbands or boyfriends. Name something that he does to control you. My dh blocks me from getting into my voicemail on my phone. He also blocks my friends from calling me. He pays for the phones and keeps all info to himself. I have voicemail messages and I want to hear them.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Replies (61-70):
Islandmom2boys
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:22 AM
I would laugh my ass off if my Dh tried to control me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
There should be a number in your contacts to get customer service, I'd see if they could tell you how to change it.
You may need his ss# to get access tell them your name is your husbands and talk in a deep voice if it's a strong male name. Lol
Or say your dad wanted his last child named after a grandfather if they question it. Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

He didn't tell me. My friends have told me. And I asked him for the password and he says he does not know it. He says that he never knew it. I was always able to get into it. But this is not the first time that he has changed it. He said he would call the phone company but he has not. I know he changed it and can just change it back himself. He says that my friends are not blocked.

Quoting twinmommy27:

How did you react when he told you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Yep, he cheated on me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I became friends with a woman in a situation like this. I had no idea her DH was like that at first. I went to the grocery store with her one day and she said "We have to worry, or "B" will call and get mad." I said "Why?" and she told me because if she isn't fast, he will accuse her of cheating. Funny thing is, he cheated on her before, and I've noticed some men who are guilty of it, think their wife is guilty too.

Quoting Anonymous:

He once took the internet modem and hid it, that was 2 years ago...he claims he doesn't know where it went. If I'm at the grocery store (the only place I go, lol) and he calls, he'll bitch at me and accuse me of really being somewhere else if he doesn't hear any background noise (its quiet in the morning, sorry). If I go into town for any reason, I have to go by his work (doesn't matter if I'm going nowhere near there) or he gets all pissed off...and again accuses me of cheating.

mamaof2monsters
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I couldn't be with someone like that. I need freedom to make my own decisions. I went down that road, and I won't be making a repeat trip.

Beautiful31mom
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Quoting Stephanie329:

So this is a brag post for abused women. K.

Where do you see ANYONE bragging? Read the post for goodness sake. 

Visit us at True Friends Cafe

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.There is no commandment greater than these.-Mark 12:30-31

MommaRoseT
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I can't think of one thing my husband "controls" for me.

Thank god!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM
I wear sexy clothes all the time. He has tried a couple of times to tell me not to walk out the house like that but I just walk out. As for the phone thing, I'm just going to reactivate an old phone.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't be friends with people from my past. I had to stop all contact. :/

I can't wear tank tops outside and with some clothes I have to put on an undershirt. It gets unbearable during the summer sometimes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

That is NOT normal! I feel sorry for all of you women who thinks it is normal. what a miserable life to live.

AdellesMom
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:40 AM
My husband isn't controlling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSoup67
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:41 AM

GET OUT NOW!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN