Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is your DH/SO's best feature(s)?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 261 Replies
My DH has a lot of great features...I think he's hot, but I LOVE his a$$!!

What feature do you love best? Feel free to post pics!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittanyjenean
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM
2 moms liked this
I love everything about my DH, especially his hands. They are rough and callused from all the hard work he has done in his life. I love his scars because that tells me he has experienced physical pain and is not afraid to take a chance. I love his eyes and the way they reflect his emotions. I love his smile and the way it can brighten my day. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I'm with you, I love rough hands! It shows they've lived their life and put hard work into it!

Quoting brittanyjenean:

I love everything about my DH, especially his hands. They are rough and callused from all the hard work he has done in his life. I love his scars because that tells me he has experienced physical pain and is not afraid to take a chance. I love his eyes and the way they reflect his emotions. I love his smile and the way it can brighten my day. :)

lilygracesmoma
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM
His eyes, his arms,, his hands, his butt...he's just hot! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tisha826
by Tisha on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM

IMG-20111008-00613.jpg

Arms!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyBugs
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM
His eyes and his smile...they make me melt everytime
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyboy117
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Hands,lips,and his man part ;-) ohh and his butt is nice and tight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittanyjenean
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Lol. If a man has smooth hands, I'm sorry, but to me that means they haven't done a lick of hard work in their life.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm with you, I love rough hands! It shows they've lived their life and put hard work into it!

Quoting brittanyjenean:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadsW
His hands have always been my favorite. They're perfect. :) I'm also a big fan of his eyes that are such a deep, dark brown that they look black, his ass, his broad shoulders, his thick brunette hair that's speckled with grey and (even though he's only 33) it doesn't bother him, his warm, tan skin .... I could go on. The man is delicious & perfect for me. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DarlaHood

His eyes. You can see the kindness in them, and they are beautiful smiling clear blue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM

My handsome husband

His dimples, baby blues, and rear end :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)