Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hubby's Odd Behavior...*EDIT* Talked To Hubby

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 83 Replies

So I posted something a few days ago about how hubby won't sleep with me.   finally got him to sleep with me, if that's what you call it.  It barely lasted at all, and we usually milk it for a long time and go through several positions.  This time It was me doing all the work and afterwards he just got up and left the room to go play video games. 

He has gone from wanting sex all the time to nly having had sex with me twice in the past three weeks.

And now he's done something very strange.  Now, before I tell you this, understand something about hubby - if people even suggest anything sexual about me in any way, he gets super pissed and protective. 

He was at work last night and went to lunch with a female coworker.  No biggie.  When they got back, another coworker pulled hubby aside and asked in a hushed voice "So what's going on between you guys?"

Apparently, hubby has told me he's decided to mess with his coworker, so he replied "Nothing.  but dude, she gives the best head. I was going to tell her to stop but once she got going, I figured I'd just let her go ahead. I figure next weekend I'll get ome."  And walked away.  And he hasn't told this guy that he's joking - he really wants the guy to belive that hubby is having an affair, and aparently this other girl thinks it's funny and is feeding the rumor too.

This is just so odd for him.  He would get so pissed if I ever did something like that...and yet here he is acting that way.  I don't know if he's trying to get under my skin or what...

IDK.  Am I being stupid and paranoid?  Should I just shrug the odd behavior off?

*EIDT*

I talked to hubby about it this morning.  I told him I really didn't like the rumor the was feeding, and I wanted it to stop.  He told me that last night at work he told the guy coworker he was just messing with him, and the only reason he said anything like that was because the guy coworker getson his nerves always trying to nose into hubby's business, so he had a moment and snapped and just told the coworker what he wanted to hear to gethim to go away.  He also didn't like making me or his femle coworker uncomfortable, and he apologized to me.  As for him not sleeping with me...I guess I haven't noticed, but hubby has put on a few pounds and he's feeling extreemely insecure.  He weighed himself and it's true...he has put on a few.  I get the same way when I'm feeling insecure - I don't have any sex drive at all.  I know some of you are going to call me an idiot, but I think it was just a lot of stuff going on at once and it all seemed suspicioius when you lumped it all together.  I'm going to move on and hope that nothing like this comes up again.  And it shouldn't. because he knows I'm not happy about the way he's been acting.

Also, he hasn't exhibited any other odd behavior.  He doesn't take cash out of the account, so everything's charged on the card and i know where the money goes.  He doesn't ever hide his phone, and I can access anything and everything of his.  Nothing else different was going on.

Thanks for al the advice ladies.  I appreciate it. Hopefully things just go back to normal now.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoahandEliza
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:28 AM
13 moms liked this
Kinda sounds like he's making a joke out of it incase the rumor got back to you. I hate to upset you, but I'd be worried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a cover to me. He's likely not done a very good job keeping his secret at work, and had to fabricate a story just in case word gets back to you. 

PookaboosMom
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:30 AM
This

Quoting NoahandEliza:

Kinda sounds like he's making a joke out of it incase the rumor got back to you. I hate to upset you, but I'd be worried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherhalf
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Red flags are waving right in front of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jarji
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:31 AM

I agree. That's a really stupid way to "mess with someone".. That would flip my crazy switch if my dh did something like that. 

Quoting NoahandEliza:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Cover-up

chichiwvu
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Something is definitely up.

FL2AK
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:33 AM
You should be worried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Lol
Snowball10
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Quoting NoahandEliza:

I think it sounds like this too. Sorry OP.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)