Have fun making up
25% of the time is HEALTHY... If the other 75% is LOVE...
Not very often. We RARELY have fights. It's strange, but I'm not complaining!
argue...ALOT but not in front of the children
make up...the last time was almost a year ago.
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2013 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.