Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Juggallettes / juggalos

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Are they all losers? What do you think? If you are part of this lifestyle do you have a job? What kind of job? It just seems like everyone I run into is a complete loser who is unkempt, on PA and wants nothing for their children other than to grow up in a environment that doesn't offer them anything.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2012 at 3:06 AM
Replies (141-150):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Most of the ones I knew at school were wanna be druggy badasses who chickened out from any true physical confrontation, they also claimed that the police were always on their tails. Sooo just a group of loser teens who couldn't fit in and started a gang for other loser teens with bad taste in music and style.
dorkish_face
by IamMcLovin on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM
It's annoying =\

Quoting Kitsun:

Thats because the almighty anon seems to enjoy clumping us all together and trying to tear us down. And then gets pissed off when it doesn't work.

Quoting dorkish_face:

They need to just make a group, and have a open forum so when people have questions they can just ask there.

All its been is post about ICP since the tattoo in the contest came about.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Yeah some of them seem rather trashy as well, but then again so do half of the regular members lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, the ones on Cafemom included!

Quoting nocalmegan:

All the ones I have known or known about or seen or heard about are all trashy drug addict losers.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcr17
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM

who the hell are you to pass judgement on people? You're probably no better or possibly worse.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't need to dig for anything, you regularly post about letting new borns cry it out and spanking children as soon as they can crawl, you still live at home but its ok, you're not losers. AT ALL.

Quoting Kitsun:

You're digging and it's not going to work, you're making no sense now.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're obviously doing really well, considering you still live at home and all that.

Quoting Kitsun:

Again, I see no reason to tell you.

Being the judgmental bitch you've been this entire thread all you're looking to do is tear me down, and I'm not going to fuel the fire.

Quoting Anonymous:

What's his Job?

Quoting Kitsun:

Hi! Im a juggalette, dh is a juggalo, hes hardworking and has a great job, and we have both our kids, no step children. And our families know what we are as well, and have no problem with it. My sil, sister, bil, and brother are lo's/lette's as well, with great jobs and families

Quoting KristyCat:

No, you're right. Never have I ever seen a juggalo with a successful job and a stable family. It just don't happen.

mcr17
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Because I'm sure your music and dress is just so amazingly great that you are completely qualified to pass judgement on people.

eye rolling

Quoting Anonymous:

Most of the ones I knew at school were wanna be druggy badasses who chickened out from any true physical confrontation, they also claimed that the police were always on their tails. Sooo just a group of loser teens who couldn't fit in and started a gang for other loser teens with bad taste in music and style.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I may be biased but I can only base my opinions off of my personal experiences. My personal experience has been that most 'juggalos' and 'jugalettes' are immature men and women who never grew out of their highschool mentality that everyone hates them. Instead of finding happiness and fulfillment in themselves these people decide they are going to devote themselves to a band (not even a very good one might I add) and band together as a 'family' in ignorant cult-like fashion.

Quoting mcr17:

you're biased. we dont all live or look like them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Most of them look an awful lot like white trash losers to me

Baby8901
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Dfis a juggalo, he has a good job and supports ds and I. I'm a sahm but I have had good jobs before, I've been head chef, a waitress, cna, teachers aide and secretary.
We aren't on pa, we have a good life going for us.
All the los and lettes I know are either working or sahm's. They aren't on pa, don't do drugs, have respectable children and live a normal life besides listening to the music.
Stereotypes suck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcr17
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:02 PM

i as talking about level of maturity, not actual age.......eye rolling

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know how old she is?

Quoting mcr17:

says the adolescent making fun of them.

Quoting Anonymous:

They're losers stuck in adolescent years lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:03 PM
You can blame your own 'family' for those stereotypes.

Quoting Baby8901:

Dfis a juggalo, he has a good job and supports ds and I. I'm a sahm but I have had good jobs before, I've been head chef, a waitress, cna, teachers aide and secretary.

We aren't on pa, we have a good life going for us.

All the los and lettes I know are either working or sahm's. They aren't on pa, don't do drugs, have respectable children and live a normal life besides listening to the music.

Stereotypes suck!

Icpjuggalette
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Same here except its 4 kiddos:-)

Quoting mcr17:

theres only 1 L in juggalettes.

anyways, im a juggalette, but i don't paint my face, I'm not a criminal and I don't live on PA. I am a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls and I have a wonderful husband who works hard to support his family.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN