Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son got the poo smacked out of him, today....

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:17 PM
  • 106 Replies
At the park, by another one year old.

Appearantly this kid didn't get the message that his caregiver allowed my son to play with the very stationary ball, that him and his siblings ignored.

He took the ball from my son, and tried to bolt. Odin runs after him, and he turns around and smacks my son on the top of the head. WHACK. Like the whack-a-mole game.

I almost hit the floor, laughing!!! Oh my gosh that was sooo funny. Odin kinda pouted, and went after (EDIT: He ran after, and harassed) the poor boy until the kid was in tears.

I put a stop to it, and chalked it up to a learning experience, for him: some people hit. Hit back, or get run over.

Awesome memories.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Wow. My first instinct would be to protect my child and find the kids mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM
They were both the same size! He was sad cuz the kid wouldn't let him have a ball that wasn't his! The kids parents were right there. . .

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waitWHAT
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM
I understand it wasn't his ball but that kid had no right to hit. Use your words...isn't that something we teach our kids, smh lol

Quoting PortiaRose:

They were both the same size! He was sad cuz the kid wouldn't let him have a ball that wasn't his! The kids parents were right there. . .

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:26 PM
I understand. I will regulate a lil more as he gets older, but they were running on instinct, and... they were babies and its just funny to watch them try to defend themselves and what they feel is their stuff. It just is. Lol

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

I understand it wasn't his ball but that kid had no right to hit. Use your words...isn't that something we teach our kids, smh lol

Quoting PortiaRose:

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truth.be.told
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Sad but I lol'd

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

You're laughing because someone smacked your baby and you think the right response is for him to sock them back... please say that someone intervenes with parenting classes soon.

PortiaRose
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:30 PM
I laughed and did nothing to help him.

I think, at this age, they just need to go at it, if they get along, cool, if they don't they will learn. Right?

Quoting truth.be.told:

Sad but I lol'd

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM
No, another BABY smacked my baby. He didn't smack him back, but as he gets older, he's gonna have to start...

Quoting LucyHarper:

You're laughing because someone smacked your baby and you think the right response is for him to sock them back... please say that someone intervenes with parenting classes soon.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meand5
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM
6 moms liked this
That's funny...i hope he got the lesson... to the other parents don't you teach your kids to hit back? If not your child will get ran over. Mom is not always around to tattle and kids hit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN