Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 4 year old niece was molested *UPDATE*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies

He was FINALLY arrested tonight. We have called the jail to get details but they told my sister they could not even confirm he was there. We know he was because my aunt saw him get arrested. I hope they go to trial soon. We are all ready to put this behind us! I will keep you updated with any new info. My screenname is supermom2xlb, so feel free to pm with any questions you may have. Thanks to everyone for their support.

By my step-dad. My sister left her daughter(we'll call her C) in the care of our mother, who is addicted to pain pills.  C has been over there for a few days. She came home yesterday. She told her daddy first. He called my sister and told her what happened. My sister came home and brought C into the room to talk alone. She asked her if she had fun at nana's house and did she tell daddy a secret about pawpaw. My niece said yes and told her what happened.

A little back info...my mother and step-dad always gives the kids coffee. My sister has 2 kids, one boy, one girl.

When my sister picked up my niece, she told my sister that pawpaw gave her coffee. My mom jumped in and said "I didn't know he was giving it to her. I woke up and she was drinking it" This was before my sister knew anything had happened to C.

Oh and let me just add that I speak to my mother occasionally over the phone and my children don't even know her.

Ok, back to the coffee. They bribe the kids with coffee. They promise them coffee if they pick up their toys,ect. It's a special treat to them because my sister won't let them have it.

C's story went as follows "Nana was sleeping and pawpaw showed me his weewee. He said if I rubbed it he would give me coffee. So I did but he said I couldn't tell nana. He rubbed between my legs with his hand." My sister said she was so sorry. But C said "He did give me coffee mommy!"

She doesn't realize what happened was bad because she has never been exposed to anything like that. She was just happy she got coffee.

My sister filed a report but they said it would take until the end of the week to get everything processed. I really thought they would just arrested him.

My mom is taking his side. She said it's a lie because she never took a nap while C was there. My sister reminded her of what she had said previously but my mom denied it and said my sister misunderstood her, then claimed she never said anything like that at all.

My sister was molested as a child so this is especially hard on her. She blaims herself.

Everyone just please keep my family in your prayers!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrS.ACosTa190
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:10 PM

this breaks my heart..... im sorry :(

seksen
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I am so sorry :( this is so sad :(

Buttercup0829
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:13 PM
I am SO sorry. My heart aches for your family. I will keep your family in my prayers. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nolo82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:15 PM
My heart breaks for her. Prayers and hugs for her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherib82
by Post Killer on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Oh man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunbun
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I am soooo sorry I am really happy that her dd didn't understand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beerabitch69
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Omg how awful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:17 PM
I'm sorry that happened to your daughter
waitWHAT
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:17 PM
I wouldn't be able to control myself... How sad poor girl :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:18 PM
3 moms liked this
A child that young can't make up sexual situations like that. Maybe u can accidentally post this guys name and address???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)