Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I f***ing hate him!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm so very tired of being rejected when I want to have sex but YET HE EXPECTS ME to give it up to him when he wants it if not its the end of the fucking world!

I asked him if he was coming to bed and he said yes in a minute since there's nothing to watch on TV so I said ok hurry up. 30 minutes later he comes to bed and I tell him to get naked and he said no I'm going to bed. I said are you serious?! He's like what? Can I not just want to go to bed? I told him wtfe and said this is fucking ridiculous and fucking stupid. He said how am I stupid for wanting to go to bed? I told him I didn't say YOU were stupid I said THIS was stupid and that every time I want it its always a hassle bc you're sooooo tired from sitting on your ass all day but when you want it I give it to you even when I don't feel like it bc I love you and want to make you happy and if I don't you'll get mad. I ended up rolling over and crying while he plays his stupid game on his phone. Yea you're really going to bed sorry ass!!

Sorry so long needed to vent my sexual frustration some damn where since it isn't and wont be happening here!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Replies (81-89):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:00 AM
Lol neither can I but it was pretty!!

Quoting coconut01:

I can never find the perfect color for me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks for reminding me!!! I just bought some bright pink polish and have already hidden the remover from last time lmao

Quoting coconut01:

Lol that's my cheating revenge but I would use gorilla glue.

however one night he pissed me off so I painted his toe nails bright pink while he was asleep and dumped the nail Polish remover out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao I was fixing to say poor dude!!!

Quoting coconut01:

Lol no but dh knows after some fist to nut contact not to fuck with me, he

Knows I dont bluff when comes to vengeance lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg no you didn't?! O.o lmao!

Quoting coconut01:

Or super gule his dick to his stomach,

:) needless to say dh won't fuck with me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao!! I can just imagine that!! Oh man!

Quoting coconut01:

Or shave his eye brows off

Quoting EAzizM:

Lol Then kick him off the bed.

Quoting coconut01:

Lol hit him hard enough he wouldn't be able to move.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thought about that lmao! He'd probably hit me back -_-

Quoting coconut01:

When he falls asleep punch his nuts and say "use it or lose it "

Peanutsmommy03
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:10 AM
I couldn't I don't bring myself to hit him, that's not even the worst he said/done its a list but I don't feel like writing it I just tell myself its out of my control.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have punched him -_- you're pregnant and beautiful! Smh men! I love pregnant women its a beautiful sight!

Mines on its way. I've done told him that I didn't need a man to please me and I'm about to prove it to him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I been there mine told me I was fat and heavy I was 4 months...

After constantly giving in yet it one way

I cried and felt like I wasn't beautiful...

Im now 7mnths

We aren't together my best advice get a vibrator the rabbit butterfly brake his ego woman power picture a female or male why give in??jss f it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Should have but he buys his own phone. Plus I didn't know you could watch tv on it or that he would anoy tye crap out of me with it

Quoting Anonymous:

Well darn! Buy him a little rinky Dink flip phone lol!

Quoting brittani:

I would too except without a phone he has no job. He hooks up cable and Internet he has to have a phone to call in his codes and hours and call for help if he needs it and to get his next job. No phone no job. No job no house lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry hun :( that's something you can't help! Men are asses sometimes oh and I'd break his phone!

Quoting brittani:

Cause it's true. I have to go to the doctor to have my thrips checked ever since I had my son I can't loss weight at all. I eat freaking rabbit food lol. I can't help it and then he won't touch me. And he ats his stupid games too and he wants to buy a 6 month surscription to world of war craft. Free he goes to work comes home and plays his game he won't even say hi to me. Then he passes out on the couch till like 2 am turns comes to bed and it's oh I

So tired . He turns a movie on on his phone and passes out. Meanwhile I'm wide awake cause tye freaking tv is on his phone and if I try to turn it off he gets pissed

Quoting Anonymous:

Right?! He played his dumb game all day then comes to bed saying he's tired and makes huffing sounds the whole time -_-

And why do you feel that way? :(

Quoting brittani:

I feel ya. This happens to me all the time .my dh works long hours most days but hell I need some action but yet hell have no problem waking me up on the only day I have to sleep I. A lil and want to fool around ummmm no. I feel fat and ugly. He's says he's just tired but comes to bed and watches tv on his phone. Stupid iPhones and there app for time werner cable. Ya your really tired

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Right?! He does the same with his

Quoting brittani:

Should have but he buys his own phone. Plus I didn't know you could watch tv on it or that he would anoy tye crap out of me with it

Quoting Anonymous:

Well darn! Buy him a little rinky Dink flip phone lol!

Quoting brittani:

I would too except without a phone he has no job. He hooks up cable and Internet he has to have a phone to call in his codes and hours and call for help if he needs it and to get his next job. No phone no job. No job no house lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry hun :( that's something you can't help! Men are asses sometimes oh and I'd break his phone!

Quoting brittani:

Cause it's true. I have to go to the doctor to have my thrips checked ever since I had my son I can't loss weight at all. I eat freaking rabbit food lol. I can't help it and then he won't touch me. And he ats his stupid games too and he wants to buy a 6 month surscription to world of war craft. Free he goes to work comes home and plays his game he won't even say hi to me. Then he passes out on the couch till like 2 am turns comes to bed and it's oh I

So tired . He turns a movie on on his phone and passes out. Meanwhile I'm wide awake cause tye freaking tv is on his phone and if I try to turn it off he gets pissed

Quoting Anonymous:

Right?! He played his dumb game all day then comes to bed saying he's tired and makes huffing sounds the whole time -_-

And why do you feel that way? :(

Quoting brittani:

I feel ya. This happens to me all the time .my dh works long hours most days but hell I need some action but yet hell have no problem waking me up on the only day I have to sleep I. A lil and want to fool around ummmm no. I feel fat and ugly. He's says he's just tired but comes to bed and watches tv on his phone. Stupid iPhones and there app for time werner cable. Ya your really tired

tiffluv81
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM

same boat huney same boat

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Sucks right?!

Quoting tiffluv81:

same boat huney same boat

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:45 AM
So my husband told me a man is like a lion..they like to work for it. It sometimes turns hubby off when I initiate sex, and it really annoys me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:50 AM
He's the one that wanted me to start making the first move idk its confusing :/

Quoting Anonymous:

So my husband told me a man is like a lion..they like to work for it. It sometimes turns hubby off when I initiate sex, and it really annoys me.
tiffluv81
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:18 PM

:( yep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)