Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Where did you..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
Grow up and what was it like?

I grew up in a small Oklahlma town.. Our population was 1200. When I was young I spent a lot of time walking around town looking for people to skate or ride bikes with and swimming in ponds. In high school, we drank a lot of beer on dirt roads and still swam in ponds lol.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fla33023
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Pittsburgh...left as soon as I graduated highschool 24 yrs ago. Great place to be a kid or to raise a kid but boring for those in-between years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheerBugg1585
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Miami, FL. It wasn't glamorous. Some places are dangerous to play around. And some places aren't for kids. But I had a nice tan! Lol I hate it. Overcrowded, loud, rude people, everything is expensive, not my kind of place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisBrwnEyedBaby
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Small town in Ohio. Idk the population but most everyone was related there lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beerabitch69
Northern IL. Born and raised in the same town I still live in. It's a college town. Kinda crazy. But not too bad. Kids can go outside and run around no problem. I love it here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TugBoatMama
Broken Arrow, OK. When I was small it was just a dinky little farming town. Today it's practically merged as one with Tulsa and is a city in its own right. Every time I go into B.A. now I see a new structure where there was always just nothing before. The field behind my childhood home is now a rich neighborhood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starburst72
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:42 PM

small town suburb 45 minutes from Chicago . raisedin a middle to upper class area. very nice childhood, very safe and very innocent. 

bcoll
by Brandi on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Boston. Loved growing up in the city.

Armadillo79
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Just outside of Seattle, WA. Born and Raised! Love it! Traffic sucks alot of the time, but I love it here!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Another Oklahoma. :)

Quoting TugBoatMama:

Broken Arrow, OK. When I was small it was just a dinky little farming town. Today it's practically merged as one with Tulsa and is a city in its own right. Every time I go into B.A. now I see a new structure where there was always just nothing before. The field behind my childhood home is now a rich neighborhood.

i.love.my.life
by Arika on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM
St. Paul, MN
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)