Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wth? O.O some girl is stalking me and df

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

df went to his parents house today to see if his dad needed any help, he took the bus because he didnt want to wake me up to drive him there, anyway as he's walking from the bus stop down his street some girl stops next to him in a car and starts talking to him asking him questions none of my friends know O.O plus none of my friends would ever go to where df used to live, she said she used to go to high school with me and everything, its weird/creepy because i dont know anyone by her name

ETA:the only person that knows the stuff this girl was asking lives 90 miles away from us, and the only friend i know that used the name the girl said lives in new york and only used it when we wrote stories in school

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Replies (21-25):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:24 PM

How can I NOT follow you.......YOU are so damn fast ,  you are always in the posts FIRST, lol

Quoting Starburst72:

you ARE following me, estalker estalker! help help 

wait i like you

stalk me baby

Quoting Sassy762:

**cough cough**

Quoting Starburst72:

weriiiiido

Starburst72
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:25 PM

am not, i am bouncing on two different boards, i am not that damn fast

Quoting Sassy762:

How can I NOT follow you.......YOU are so damn fast ,  you are always in the posts FIRST, lol

Quoting Starburst72:

you ARE following me, estalker estalker! help help 

wait i like you

stalk me baby

Quoting Sassy762:

**cough cough**

Quoting Starburst72:

weriiiiido

“If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah ok, keep pretending it isn't you, I can tell by your style of writing and your immature lifestyle, so someone you don't remember was asking about you, they MUST be a stalker!!!!
BTW, if you didn't know what I was talking about with the red butterfly comment you would have said what, not who, lmao
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah ok, keep pretending it isn't you, I can tell by your style of writing and your immature lifestyle, so someone you don't remember was asking about you, they MUST be a stalker!!!!
BTW, if you didn't know what I was talking about with the red butterfly comment you would have said what, not who, lmao

i think there are a couple sn with redbutterfly in them thats why i said who

FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:36 PM

OOOO looks like something good's brewing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)