Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gift ideas.... CREATIVE thoughts please!

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:02 PM
  • 4 Replies

ok i've written about mysister going to france to be an Au Pair, right now she is just going through the selection process, getting to know some families... she's had 4 different families contact her in just the last week so it's happening a little fast...

She wants ideas for a gifts to bring for the host family... we've got kid gifts figured out...

She needs a gift idea for the parents.....

For the kids she's gonna go to Khols and get the Khols cares books and stuffed animal sets... one set per kid... and as a family gift she's gonna get some american game boards... everything in english since the point of this whole thing is to teach them about american culture while she learns about france....

but we need grownup gift ideas...

her default gift will be a set of wine glasses with something californian on them! lol, she lives in santa barbara so finding some touristy collector wine glasses won't be hard... but she'll only do that if she can't think of anything else...

So IDEAS PLEASE......

attack

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
FAH_Q
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:06 PM

american thermed..maybe an american cookbook with a mickey mouse pot holder for the mom and a baseball glove and ball for the dad?  I'm thinking of american themed stuff....

razmatazthespaz
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Cute ideas!!! i'm making a list for my sis to choose from! it's a very short list right now! lol

Quoting FAH_Q:

american thermed..maybe an american cookbook with a mickey mouse pot holder for the mom and a baseball glove and ball for the dad?  I'm thinking of american themed stuff....

razmatazthespaz
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fallin4baby
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:32 PM
I think an american cook book is a great idea, wine glasses also :)

Quoting FAH_Q:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)