Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

f*** him, he shouldn't have done it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
this asshat did not yield to my right of way and therefore he hit my car with my 3year old son and I inside. Well he looks, sees my little boy and I inside then just hits reverse and hauls ass down the interstate. I got his tag number and filed a accident report. Well they went to his house the next day and informed him about it and gave him my cell and house number. [state troopers claimed it was policy, smdh!] Well this guy called nonstop , like 7 times in 3days. I got a estimate on my car [900] and he claimed he had no insurance and would pay cash. I informed my insurance company and they agreed. However it has been 2months since I've heard from him, and I am sick of waiting for something to be fixed that isn't my fault. I called the insurance he had listed on the accident report, turns out it cancelled the 20th at midnight, the accident happened the 21rst at 9am and he reinstated it at 10am on the 22nd. Well everyone knows that when you reinstate your insurance you have to sign and attest to having not been in any accident for the time it lapsed. This asshat signed that, so his insurance is also filing charges for 'fraudulent form', now I know why he begged for me not to go though his insurance. So he's getting charged with : - hit and run, no insurance and fraudulent signing of a form. I hope they nail his ass! Meanwhile my door is still messed up,, until court. What a mess.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Yuck!
Hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad you're both ok. What a douche!

I've had so many close calls in the past few months because people here don't look where they're going!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:55 PM
I know, its just so stressful :[ meanwhile he has 4 brand new cars! But can't pay 900? Smh

Quoting destiny2nv:

Yuck!

Hugs*

girl_incognito
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:57 PM
2 moms liked this

That sucks. You didn't have full coverage

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:57 PM

at least you are making sure that this asshat learned his fuckin' lesson.

I believe the fraudulently signing of the form is a Felony. I dont' know what state you're in but I believe anything deamed as a fraud is a Felony.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Beat you sucka SB72

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
ummm he should have been charged with hit and run in the first place! At least thats what it is in my state when you flee the scene of an accident
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Hopefully he will get his ass nailed. At least you and the child were okay.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:00 PM
I know, I almost had someone hit the other side yesterday. I was going down the road with a few other cars as well and this idiot comes 1 foot within us while he was going to pull out of A kfc Smh.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I'm glad you're both ok. What a douche!

I've had so many close calls in the past few months because people here don't look where they're going!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:08 PM
we are in NC, also I thought he would have been arrested too for the hit and run but he wasn't!

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

at least you are making sure that this asshat learned his fuckin' lesson.

I believe the fraudulently signing of the form is a Felony. I dont' know what state you're in but I believe anything deamed as a fraud is a Felony.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)