Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I survived my shameful afternoon drunk

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:55 PM
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am now good and sober. Well, I have been for awhile. I went to sleep yesterday afternoon at three, slept til nine, and then woke up and spent the evening watching TV and cuddling with hubby.  

The worst consequence to my afternoon drunken binge was that I put the glass bottle into the recycling bag and it was too heavy and made the bag break this morning. Oops. 

All in all, even though it's the only day off I've had, or will have, while my son is out of town I had a really great day. I even made Husband watch Bunheads with me. I bribed him with a back rub while it was on. :o) 

How was your day yesterday.

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ButterflyGenie
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:57 PM
3 moms liked this
My husband started watching Bunheads during a marathon and when it came on last night he was all excited. This is a man who sticks to Pawn Stars Duck Dynasty and Swamp People. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:03 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL nice. He was watching Truly talk and he turned around and looked at me and said "what is wrong with these people?" 

I said "they exist in a universe created by the same people who did Gilmore Girls." That was all he needed to know really, I made him watch that show with me too. :o) 

Quoting ButterflyGenie:

My husband started watching Bunheads during a marathon and when it came on last night he was all excited. This is a man who sticks to Pawn Stars Duck Dynasty and Swamp People. Lol.

ButterflyGenie
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Now have you watched Duck Dynasty because even though it's a man show it's hilarious and I live in Louisiana so making fun of my own people should be shameful but it's a train wreck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kathislove80
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Omg my SO loves Pawn Stars and Duck Dynesty. He also loves American Pickers

Quoting ButterflyGenie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ButterflyGenie
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Mine likes American Pickers too.

Quoting kathislove80:

Omg my SO loves Pawn Stars and Duck Dynesty. He also loves American Pickers

Quoting ButterflyGenie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I love bunheads! I was tripping out last week because they didnt have a new episode.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lili_monkey
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:16 PM

What is Bunheads?

AnnieMcD
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:17 PM

A show on ABC family about a Vegas Dancer who ends up helping run a small town CA ballet school. There's more to it than that, but that's the general idea.

It's a really cute show.

Quoting lili_monkey:

What is Bunheads?

caito
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Have you gone back and looked at your replies?

OH

MYGOD

3lilmonsters88
by Carolina Sky on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:18 PM
I LOVE ridiculously stupid show!!

Quoting ButterflyGenie:

Now have you watched Duck Dynasty because even though it's a man show it's hilarious and I live in Louisiana so making fun of my own people should be shameful but it's a train wreck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured