Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Son's of Anarchy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

My DS's just got me into this series and now I'm totally addicted - thanks boys!

My DH won't watch it - it hits way too close to home.

His dad was one of Canada's major cities co founder of a club........

Lets just say that so much in the series is true!!!

That's why my DH came out West (He orignally came out to join and eventually get high in the ranks of the H*** Angels. Back then he thought it was about brother hood, but, discovered it was ALL about money and power and just like the show, if you cross someone - your dead.

Both of his parents have been in jail, and he was born under a false name in the US.

lol, and I thought MY life was messed up!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:07 PM
I love it too. My FIL is the national president of a support club of the Banditos.
By the way, there is no apostrophe in a plural word unless it is plural AND possessive, in which case the apostrophe is after the 's'.
Just fyi.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:13 PM
I love SOA, but it makes people think that all MCs are like that. I dislike all MCs around here because everyone wants to join because they think its going to be like SOA. The banditos around my town think theyare just like that show...lol I can't wait for the new season to come out!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:25 PM
My dh was prospecting for a club when I met him and it almost ruined our lives. He's smart and money oriented, he would've gone far with them and I could see they were going to control our lives. Thank GOD he f'd something up real bad and got out. We literally abandonned our home that night and stayed in hotels in neighboring states, going home to pack what we could during the day (both of us literally armed to the teeth with handguns) before we hit the road and never looked back. They kept trying to reach him and say things were cool, come on back, but we said fuck it, we're gone. Had to get new phones and everything. I don't think anyone's looking for us now, but we're still careful. And we'll never go home, that's for sure. It's a fucked up situation, but I'm still glad we're out of the club, no matter how it happened.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Yep, I agree with you. It took years for my DH to relax at night. He still wore his jeans, because he was so used to having the door kicked down.

We only see his dad every couple of years thank goodness. A call from him is usualy not good, and onlyl means he's trying to drag my hubby into it again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM
I love soa!
AshandJax
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM
I LOVE that show. It's Actually the only series I've been into. My husband and I watch every season!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)