Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

should i be a b**** and call the cops??? ::::update:::::

Posted by   + Show Post

okay first of all, i do not have a issue with people smoking pot, but my neighbor is outside in his yard smoking pot, with his 2 young boys running around and the smell is coming right in my window. we are in a trailer park so our homes are about 20 ft away. its hot out and i have my windows open for air. i do not feel that i should have to shut them. i have said something to him before. i was not mean, just "hey guys its coming right in my window." this happens all the time. i have 4 kids in my home. i find it VERY disrespectful. so here i am once again smelling it. i mean come on, he is on his front porch with a big bong. his kids are right there, and i am just sick of it. so should i call? and this is the same guy that has partys all the time and leaves beer can in my yard and has the music going until 4am, and whos kids i feed because daddy is in bed sleeping and wont get up. he knows i have called the cops on him before for other stuff, so he should know i will for this, ifhe doesnt want to get caught go in the damn house.

::::update::::

well first off, wow, i signed off last night to make a cake and i never went back on until now, i was shocked how many people responded to my post so fast. and a little upset as to how many people did think i was a bitch and should just mind my own. and i hate that people kept saying that i should just expect it because i live in a trailer park, no, its people like him that give parks a bad name. we have a very nice park. we have had a family fun days at the front of the park in the playground that they just fixed up, friday they are have a movie night, and at xmas they had santa driving around the park and you could sign your kids up to have him bring a gift to their door(you had to pay $5.00) but it really is nice. my mother lives on a nice street with houses and she has 2 assholes on the street, so it really is every place. there is no perfect place, and just because it is a trailer park doesnt mean its ok to be trash. so anyway, i call the park and told them, they have had it with this guy, and the only reason he is not out now is because his parents pay his way every month, but last night the park called his mother(they have done many times before for the music) and both his parents and the park owneers came down. at that point they had a joint. and before anyone says anything he is a young kid, i think he just turned 21, and he relys on mommy for everything, so the park told both him and her that this is it, they are trying to make this a nice place to be and he just is not following park rules, so now he has to choose, leave the park now and find a place where they will let him act this way or start following the rules of the park(and that means no fires, no loud music after 10pm, keep yard picked up, and keep the drugs out of park). his mother told him if he cant follow the rules and he does leave she will no longer pay his bills. she said she was sick of these phone calls, he is grown and needs to act grown. so i guess we will see what happens. dh was outside later in the night and the guy started talking to him, he asked if i was the one that called him, and dh told him i might have, then again so could have the other 4 people that hate him and are sick of the way he acts.

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:19 PM
So apparently every one that lives in a trailer park is a pot head. Go roll another fatty dumbass.

I live in a trailer park too op, no reason your neighbors to have zero respect, call the cops and update please

Quoting noTimetothink:

i expect him to have respect, and if he must do it so bad when his kids are there...then go in your room and keep your door closed. as far as the trailer park...thats the problem, people think that just because its a trailer park that that means its okay to act this way, or be trashy. you can still be respectful and be in a trailer, i have no issues with ANY other people living next to me

Quoting Anonymous:

So you would rather him be smoking pot in the house with the kids were thier more than likely gonna get a contact high?! Leave the man alone u live in a trailor park what do you expect?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
metalhealthmom
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:19 PM

So you think because YOU and your neighbors enjoy breaking the law out in public other people should be subjected to it as well? 

Maybe I like to crap in my front yard. Should my neighbors have to see and smell that as well? 

Quoting Anonymous:

You would never make it in my neighborhood...... we are known to gather in the middle of the road and burn on down with the various neighbors. I think that like all but maybe 3 or 4 people burn in our neighborhood.
So I say MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:20 PM

You are so full of shit, you make me laugh!!! LMAO

Quoting muthrof_2:

It did! I was almost turned down for a position at the hospital here because of it. I've never smoked.

Quoting metalhealthmom:

i don't think it shows up on your follicles from second hand smoke...

Quoting muthrof_2:

Call, not just for ur kids sake but their kids as well. What were to happen if someone randomly drug tested u and found it on ur hair follicle? ? U and ur kids would be in trouble.

Its happened to me be for andthe ONLY thing that saved me was a incident report from 9 days before.

Better safe then sorry!

childsplay80
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:20 PM

i would but thats just me.

Mandymb
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:21 PM
yes, call the cops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muthrof_2
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Then how did it come out positive? ? I know what the test said and I know what I've done. I've never in my life smoked or ingested any of it. EVER. the two weeks before then my brother had in my dad house while I was there. So.. apparently its possible because after proving the case and submitting a piss test which came out negative, I got the job. I'm a medical assistant and its happened more then once in our office.

Quoting metalhealthmom:

Ok. I'm not sure how to explain this. 

I'll try this. 

The THC doesn't show up in your follicles unless you actually ingest it. Smoke landing in your hair is not going to show up on a drug test. 

Quoting muthrof_2:

It did! I was almost turned down for a position at the hospital here because of it. I've never smoked.

Quoting metalhealthmom:

Quoting muthrof_2:

Call, not just for ur kids sake but their kids as well. What were to happen if someone randomly drug tested u and found it on ur hair follicle? ? U and ur kids would be in trouble.

Its happened to me be for andthe ONLY thing that saved me was a incident report from 9 days before.

Better safe then sorry!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeheleyLayna
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:22 PM

i would tell him again, say if you dont stop then i will call the cops.... and if he doesnt keep it away from you smelling it, then i would call them.

muthrof_2
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:22 PM
OK.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are so full of shit, you make me laugh!!! LMAO

Quoting muthrof_2:

Quoting metalhealthmom:

Quoting muthrof_2:

Better safe then sorry!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Get over yourself, all I said was she wouldnt make it HERE. And our streets are PRIVATE, we maintain them, not the county, not the city, not the state so blow me ☺

Quoting metalhealthmom:

So you think because YOU and your neighbors enjoy breaking the law out in public other people should be subjected to it as well? 

Maybe I like to crap in my front yard. Should my neighbors have to see and smell that as well? 

Quoting Anonymous:

You would never make it in my neighborhood...... we are known to gather in the middle of the road and burn on down with the various neighbors. I think that like all but maybe 3 or 4 people burn in our neighborhood.
So I say MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

amanda81919
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:23 PM
You must live where I used to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)