Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update: I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I really want an abortion

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've had 2 traumatic emergency c sections with both kids. They left me with nightmares at least 2x a month, dreaming that I'm pregnant and feeling utter despair and fear. I always wake up before dreaming the actual operation. I don't think anyone understands the paralyzing fear csections give me. My therapist says its PTSD because they were both unplanned emergencies. I was on birth control, the pill. I took it religiously. Dh even used condoms. Fml
I want to die. I'm so fucking scared. I'm setting the appointment with PP tomorrow. Dh agrees.

I had my appt this morning. I'm going to take a pill starting tonight since its still early. I feel 100% relief. Thanks for those with helpful words. As far as getting my tubes tied, I demanded my ob to do it before my last section but she said there was no way shed do it under the duress I was under, plus im only 23. So now, I talked to PP about essure. I'm going to call my insurance as soon as its over and ask. And FYI, no bc is %100. My nurse said she's had 5 patients this past year that got pregnant while in essure or had tubes tied (2 were even using condoms!!) Chances are small I'd get pregnant on essure and condoms, but with my luck...
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Replies (391-397):
Amy_M
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Are you saying ALL 3 of your pregnancies were unplanned while you were on BC?  I don't believe you or you don't know how to use birth control prooperly.

vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Good luck.

Not sure why they would not tie your tubes while having two children?  During my emergancy c section with my twins my OB offered to tie my tubes.  Hubby opted to get fixed. 

ncohetero
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Do what's best for you and your family
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM
That's how I got pregnant both times. How my mother got pregnant with me. My bf's mother got pregnant with him and his sisters. It happens ALOT more than ppl think.

Quoting AF2011:

So both times you got pregnant you were on birth control and using condoms? Riiiight. Get your damn tubes tied and stop getting pregnant.
renner450
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Some doctors won't do it if your in your 20's.

Quoting vetNmommy:

Good luck.

Not sure why they would not tie your tubes while having two children?  During my emergancy c section with my twins my OB offered to tie my tubes.  Hubby opted to get fixed. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UgtaBkdnMe
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:15 AM

so get one, it's early

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:17 AM

How are you doing, OP?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)