Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update: I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I really want an abortion

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've had 2 traumatic emergency c sections with both kids. They left me with nightmares at least 2x a month, dreaming that I'm pregnant and feeling utter despair and fear. I always wake up before dreaming the actual operation. I don't think anyone understands the paralyzing fear csections give me. My therapist says its PTSD because they were both unplanned emergencies. I was on birth control, the pill. I took it religiously. Dh even used condoms. Fml
I want to die. I'm so fucking scared. I'm setting the appointment with PP tomorrow. Dh agrees.

I had my appt this morning. I'm going to take a pill starting tonight since its still early. I feel 100% relief. Thanks for those with helpful words. As far as getting my tubes tied, I demanded my ob to do it before my last section but she said there was no way shed do it under the duress I was under, plus im only 23. So now, I talked to PP about essure. I'm going to call my insurance as soon as its over and ask. And FYI, no bc is %100. My nurse said she's had 5 patients this past year that got pregnant while in essure or had tubes tied (2 were even using condoms!!) Chances are small I'd get pregnant on essure and condoms, but with my luck...
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Replies (41-50):
AquarianPath
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I understand that you went through a difficult time. But sh's a completely different person than you. You can't possibly know if she'll regret it or not. I didn't and I had two abortions. I'm just saying that's awfully presumptuous

Quoting Anonymous:

Just sharing what happened to me. Not everyone does but same will. Like i said i can understand the OP's stand point. I have had 3 high risk pregnancies and couldn't do a 4th.

Quoting AquarianPath:

Quoting Anonymous:

You will regret it. I had one done at 8 weeks and will regret it forever. But i couldn't do anther high risk pregnancy

i've had two abortions, and don't regret either one. You don't know if she'll regret it or not. The most common emotion after an abortion is relief.

Starburst72
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:58 PM

if you canot face this pregnancy, then by all means have whatever procedure you need even abortion. 

MrsSamMerlotte
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Do what you have to.do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Miller11
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

just because YOU regret it does not mean that EVERYONE who has an abortion will regret it.

Quoting Anonymous:

You will regret it. I had one done at 8 weeks and will regret it forever. But i couldn't do anther high risk pregnancy

hope_love_dream
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:59 PM

OP, do what you feel is best. i would probably do the same.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Have the abortion. I wanted one ten weeks ago when I found out I was pregnant. Everyone said my feelings would change, but they haven't. This will also be my 3rd. Only you know what you can handle.
phantomphan
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Good luck honey. I wish you the best. No matter what you decide.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hope_love_dream
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM

it's not...i was on the pill when i got pregnant a few weeks ago. i ended up miscarrying.

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

I've been on the pill and I haven't got pregnant. And I know things happen blah blah but that's really bs, seriously.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Even that is not 100%

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, apparently not. If this was a possibility, it was as simple as having a tubal or him having a vasectomy. No reason to murder a baby.

Quoting Micole1084:

She said she was on birth control and her DH uses condoms I'd say that's pretty proactive...

Quoting Anonymous:

If this was a possibility, you should have taken measures to PREVENT the pregnancy, NOT end it!

Micole1084
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
At 7 weeks it's a clump of cells... That is ridiculous. I say more power to you OP!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Simply because it's legal does NOT make it not murder. And having an abortion will not make her unpregnant. It WILL make her the mother of a murdered baby.

Quoting Micole1084:

Its her choice and def not murder... If it were in fact murder you wouldn't be able to get one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, apparently not. If this was a possibility, it was as simple as having a tubal or him having a vasectomy. No reason to murder a baby.

Quoting Micole1084:

She said she was on birth control and her DH uses condoms I'd say that's pretty proactive...

Quoting Anonymous:

If this was a possibility, you should have taken measures to PREVENT the pregnancy, NOT end it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)