Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update: I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I really want an abortion

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've had 2 traumatic emergency c sections with both kids. They left me with nightmares at least 2x a month, dreaming that I'm pregnant and feeling utter despair and fear. I always wake up before dreaming the actual operation. I don't think anyone understands the paralyzing fear csections give me. My therapist says its PTSD because they were both unplanned emergencies. I was on birth control, the pill. I took it religiously. Dh even used condoms. Fml
I want to die. I'm so fucking scared. I'm setting the appointment with PP tomorrow. Dh agrees.

I had my appt this morning. I'm going to take a pill starting tonight since its still early. I feel 100% relief. Thanks for those with helpful words. As far as getting my tubes tied, I demanded my ob to do it before my last section but she said there was no way shed do it under the duress I was under, plus im only 23. So now, I talked to PP about essure. I'm going to call my insurance as soon as its over and ask. And FYI, no bc is %100. My nurse said she's had 5 patients this past year that got pregnant while in essure or had tubes tied (2 were even using condoms!!) Chances are small I'd get pregnant on essure and condoms, but with my luck...
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that its insane what you are doing.  This child did not ask to come into this world.  I believe that if you and your ds took protected yourselves religiously, then this child has a purpose to fulfill in this life.  God blessed you with it.  How can you kill your unborn child?  Please reconsider.  This child might bring you so much joy.  

KittenKrump
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

People like you should be banned from this site, you are disgusting. This woman is obviously going through a lot of stuff right now and she has made a decision that is best for her and her family, she doesn't need you here getting self righteous and acting like she is the worst person in the world.

OP, you are not a bad person, abortion is in NO WAY murder. You are making a decision that is only yours to make. Don't listen to ass holes like this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Simply because it's legal does NOT make it not murder. And having an abortion will not make her unpregnant. It WILL make her the mother of a murdered baby.

Quoting Micole1084:

Its her choice and def not murder... If it were in fact murder you wouldn't be able to get one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, apparently not. If this was a possibility, it was as simple as having a tubal or him having a vasectomy. No reason to murder a baby.

Quoting Micole1084:

She said she was on birth control and her DH uses condoms I'd say that's pretty proactive...

Quoting Anonymous:

If this was a possibility, you should have taken measures to PREVENT the pregnancy, NOT end it!

When the heart of a thousand stopped,
Who was there,
Keeping time?

hope_love_dream
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:01 PM
2 moms liked this

myspace, internet forum, etc. that line isn't original. it's a stupid little thing a teenager would say. and not true at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not on FB, sorry.

Quoting hope_love_dream:

anymore facebook lines you want to steal?

Quoting Anonymous:

Simply because it's legal does NOT make it not murder. And having an abortion will not make her unpregnant. It WILL make her the mother of a murdered baby.

Quoting Micole1084:

Its her choice and def not murder... If it were in fact murder you wouldn't be able to get one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, apparently not. If this was a possibility, it was as simple as having a tubal or him having a vasectomy. No reason to murder a baby.

Quoting Micole1084:

She said she was on birth control and her DH uses condoms I'd say that's pretty proactive...

Quoting Anonymous:

If this was a possibility, you should have taken measures to PREVENT the pregnancy, NOT end it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I think that its insane what you are doing.  This child did not ask to come into this world.  I believe that if you and your ds took protected yourselves religiously, then this child has a purpose to fulfill in this life.  God blessed you with it.  How can you kill your unborn child?  Please reconsider.  This child might bring you so much joy.  

I agree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:01 PM

This is the absolute wrong place to talk about this. 

laura_sims
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

When I had an abortion it made me unpregnant i was not a mother

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Micole1084:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Micole1084:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Not on any of those either. Not a teenager, just a concerned woman. Too bad you aren't. 

Quoting hope_love_dream:

myspace, internet forum, etc. that line isn't original. it's a stupid little thing a teenager would say. and not true at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not on FB, sorry.

Quoting hope_love_dream:

anymore facebook lines you want to steal?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Micole1084:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Micole1084:

Quoting Anonymous:

KittenKrump
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I am so sorry people pressured you into doing something you didn't want to do! Is adoption an option?

Quoting Anonymous:

Have the abortion. I wanted one ten weeks ago when I found out I was pregnant. Everyone said my feelings would change, but they haven't. This will also be my 3rd. Only you know what you can handle.

When the heart of a thousand stopped,
Who was there,
Keeping time?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:03 PM

So you are going to go through a medical procedure because you are scared of a different medical procedure,  ya that makes sense!  The derp is strong with you!

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Have you took them right? No missed days etc

Quoting hope_love_dream:

it's not...i was on the pill when i got pregnant a few weeks ago. i ended up miscarrying.

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

I've been on the pill and I haven't got pregnant. And I know things happen blah blah but that's really bs, seriously.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN