Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dh wont tell his dad i am pregnant.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ugh... its frustrating because he says i can tell my friends after he tells his father but he is not doing it and idk why and i am getting very upset. Sorry just had to get it out
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Replies (21-23):
mstkn.identity
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:47 PM
This

Quoting rgba:

Tell him if he does not tell his dad by xx date, you will tell your friends anyway (say 12 weeks, the standard time)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM

If you say he will be excited to find out, bring a bucket of chicken over and tell him

lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I am in the first trimester but he says its not that. We have told our mothers. And my siblings but not his dad or brother. I don't get it... his dad would be excited so its not like he avoiding conflict or anything. He is 23. His family loves my dd treats her as their own. He tells me he MIGHT tell this weekend but we are going to be away from home and busy so i just dont think it will happen so why not today or tomorrow if he is not waiting for second trimester?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:56 PM
I woulld lol but he is out of state.

Quoting SnapIt:

If you say he will be excited to find out, bring a bucket of chicken over and tell him

lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I am in the first trimester but he says its not that. We have told our mothers. And my siblings but not his dad or brother. I don't get it... his dad would be excited so its not like he avoiding conflict or anything. He is 23. His family loves my dd treats her as their own. He tells me he MIGHT tell this weekend but we are going to be away from home and busy so i just dont think it will happen so why not today or tomorrow if he is not waiting for second trimester?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN