Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do hobbies affect your marriage?

Posted by   + Show Post

What are your hubby's hobbies?  Do they get on your nerves or do you just go with it?  My hubby is a disc golfer.  If you dont know what that is, it's like regular golf only with frisbees (dont call them that call them "discs").  He also plays guitar/ sings.  His hobbies dont get on my nerves that much unless it takes away time from the family I feel he should be spending with us.  He's pretty good at doing hobbies in moderation though.  My hobbies mostly include the computer.  I've written and illustrated some of my own childrens books and I'm putting together a website to promote them.  I'm also on CM a lot!   I think he wishes I spent less time on the computer, but he really doesn't ever say anything about it.  

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Replies (11-12):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:14 PM
he loves to work on cars/trucks and i help at times. I do scrapbooking and have 2 tubs full of different stuff for that. Our hobbies dont get in the way of anything we still make time for each other.
pittiesmom
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Yes! I get annoyed when dh goes without me too lol!! He gets annoyed when I want to go more often than he does.

Quoting malissaL:

My husband only has one real hobby, which is fishing; the only time I get annoyed with it is when he goes without me- because I flipping LOVE to go fishing :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN