Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

tell me about your Dh! :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
3 moms liked this
So on the 3rd of July I went to sleep complaining about nothing to wear for the 4th. I woke up the next morning and my dh had gotten up early and came back with me a new dress, matching shoes, purse, & bracelet! It was so sweet! He's wonderful! Tell me something sweet your Dh has done for you recently! :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
superm0m877
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:35 PM

aww that was sweet! My df has been amazing lately, I've been basically on bed rest due to my back injury and he has been very helpful all around and trying to make me comfy :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Dont you just love when they show us some TLC! :) Hope you feel better!

Quoting superm0m877:

aww that was sweet! My df has been amazing lately, I've been basically on bed rest due to my back injury and he has been very helpful all around and trying to make me comfy :) 

JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Aww, how sweet of him! Yesterday I came home from work and Df had gotten up and made me breakfast. I had txtd him tellin him I was having a horrible nite so he made me breakfast and called mil to pick up ds so I could sleep in. Little things, but it was very sweet :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sPiCyNiNjAkItTy
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:37 PM
My dh couldn't pick out clothes for me if his life depended on it! Lol he does little sweet things for me all the time. He loves to cook, so I get to eat some amazing gourmet meals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:38 PM
DH just washed, dried, folded and put all the laundry away! Took him all day too. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:39 PM
My DH bathes the kids every night. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Its the little things that matter the most! :)

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Aww, how sweet of him! Yesterday I came home from work and Df had gotten up and made me breakfast. I had txtd him tellin him I was having a horrible nite so he made me breakfast and called mil to pick up ds so I could sleep in. Little things, but it was very sweet :-)

TugBoatMama
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:39 PM
What a sweety :) My hubs made me dinner and rubbed my feet last time he was home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Mines an asshole.
Livv066
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Aw, that was really sweet! DH's done nothing sweet lately. But that's alright, I don't expect him to. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)