Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

tell me about your Dh! :)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So on the 3rd of July I went to sleep complaining about nothing to wear for the 4th. I woke up the next morning and my dh had gotten up early and came back with me a new dress, matching shoes, purse, & bracelet! It was so sweet! He's wonderful! Tell me something sweet your Dh has done for you recently! :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Replies (71-75):
VannaMae307
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM

if mine went to pick out an outfit I'd end up in some leather skimpy getup with boob implants...

Sunshine257
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Well we just spent the day together and he hates going into stores with me. Every store I passed I said I want to go in there and he gladly took my hand and went into all the stores. Took me to a nice resteraunt. Then when I found one of my favorite hair products we went into a salon and he was like do you want to dye your hair? I was like ok where is my dh lol. No for real he does nice things all the time but that is what he did with me today. Then the year before last he dropped 1600 on my b day he set up a surprise spa day where I got my hair nails facial massage then took me out to my favorite resteraunt. Gave me a beautiful necklace. My husband is really good at stuff like that when he wants to be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Sounds sweet! My dh made me leave the house on my bday. I came home that evening to a candlelight dinner, a homemade 2 layer bday cake, the top in a shape of a heart, and our bedroom full of candles, rose petals, & sweet music!

Quoting Sunshine257:

Well we just spent the day together and he hates going into stores with me. Every store I passed I said I want to go in there and he gladly took my hand and went into all the stores. Took me to a nice resteraunt. Then when I found one of my favorite hair products we went into a salon and he was like do you want to dye your hair? I was like ok where is my dh lol. No for real he does nice things all the time but that is what he did with me today. Then the year before last he dropped 1600 on my b day he set up a surprise spa day where I got my hair nails facial massage then took me out to my favorite resteraunt. Gave me a beautiful necklace. My husband is really good at stuff like that when he wants to be.

Sunshine257
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 1:56 PM

That is sweet. I love when people take effort to do nice things like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds sweet! My dh made me leave the house on my bday. I came home that evening to a candlelight dinner, a homemade 2 layer bday cake, the top in a shape of a heart, and our bedroom full of candles, rose petals, & sweet music!

Quoting Sunshine257:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Me too! Its nice to be appreciated! :)

Quoting Sunshine257:

That is sweet. I love when people take effort to do nice things like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sunshine257:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN