Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

argh I need some advice on my man! UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 215 Replies

So I have been sleeping with this guy for about a year now. We just moved in together. Now his wife there is  a real problem there. that stupid bitch knew we were sleeping together and she didnt bother to tell me that he had all these nasty habits! I mean come on! If you are going to let someone sleep with your husband and then take him away from you wouldnt you want to tell them all the annoying crap that he does?

In the last two weeks(since he moved in with me) he has showered ONCE! Gross right!

He picks his nose all the time and then he eats that shit.

He doesnt wipe his dick after he pisses! GAG and to think I use to like sucking on that!

But man that stupid bitch new this whole time that he was like that and never ONCE bothered to tell me. what a bitch! I hate her!

should I give him back?

Update So between the replies I told him that I was concerned that he had only showered once and I told him some of the things you ladies said about us and that helped make him more pissed at you so thanks! But anyways he is taking a shower right now!

Update2 He just proposed to me! I cant believe it I am so excited! He is such an awesome guy I cant wait for the divorce to finalize so we can get married! Once we are married I will make him change completely! I feel so lucky I could cry!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2012 at 3:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 11, 2012 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont think she wants him back meow, your screwed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2012 at 3:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Men don't wipe after peeing dumb ass.
Mommii2.1
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 3:43 AM
I don't blame her I wouldn't have told you either js.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areles
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 3:43 AM
12 moms liked this

if bitches respond to this in seriousness i'm leaving for good.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 11, 2012 at 3:44 AM

It would help if they TAPPED it ya know.... shake it anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

ninja_squirrel
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 3:44 AM
Lol you licked her vag and his urine, and probably his boogers too from sucking that dick...enjoy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 11, 2012 at 3:45 AM

doesnt that bother you! all the other guys I have been with wipe their dicks off.

Quoting Anonymous:

emilymarie07
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 3:47 AM
Lmao... you are screwed! Lol.. she prob didn't tell you cuz she didn't want him..and knew if she told you you wouldn't allow him to move in.. but dang that is nasty and wrong on so many levels... does he at least put on clean clothes and deoderant(sp?) Or atleast colange(sps?)
areles
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 3:47 AM
3 moms liked this

farewell, cm

wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 3:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh yes his wife who he's cheating on is obligated to tell you about her lying cheating, piece of shit husband's habits. She's supposed to tell the homewrecker (you) about her husband's habits. Yes that is the logical response. How dense are you really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Whatever I am not! She is the one that knew he was a disgusting pig and didnt tell me!

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Why is his wife the bitch? You're the bitch.

Ha ha ha ha you've got a stalker, you've got a stalker I don't you do you're gonna die I can sleep at night, neh neh heh heh. ~ Foamy 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)