Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If Your Fiance Had A Bacholer Party Did You Get Upset Or Were You Cool With It

Posted by   + Show Post

If he had it the night before you got married did he have a hangover on your wedding day?

by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Replies (41-45):
CBRMOM08
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:05 PM

We are both having ours a month before so there is no hangovers!! As far as what he is doing he is going to Vegas for the weekend and I dont care I trust him thats why I am marring him.

Dextons_Mommy
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Neither one of us had a party because we pretty much got married after he got out of tech school for the military, so there wasn't really any time. However if we had, I would have said no strippers (for either of us). I don't think that is necessary, or appropriate. 

Sarrisa
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Does he have a single brother? Haha!!! He sounds like than awesome husband!

Quoting justgracie:

My husbands bachelor party was he went out to dinner with his parents.  Then he went lingerie shopping.  It was night before we got married.  He picked out a beautiful green silk teddy and a floor length victorian white cotton lawn nightgown with tons of lace.

We don't drink.  Man, I love that guy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justgracie
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:04 PM

He has no brothers.  He is an amazing man.  He is far better than I deserve.

Quoting Sarrisa:

Does he have a single brother? Haha!!! He sounds like than awesome husband!

Quoting justgracie:

My husbands bachelor party was he went out to dinner with his parents.  Then he went lingerie shopping.  It was night before we got married.  He picked out a beautiful green silk teddy and a floor length victorian white cotton lawn nightgown with tons of lace.

We don't drink.  Man, I love that guy.

chichiwvu
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Oh, he and his friends had it TWO nights before the wedding, which worked out well because they were TRASHED. I didn't care- my bachelorette party was pretty crazy too!!! We rented cabins across from each other for our parties. It was so much fun! I'd do it all over again. The stories... Oh we have stories....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)