Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

well now, im a dumb jacka**!!! **edit with update**

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 5:51 PM
  • 15 Replies

i am now headed to the er because i managed to burn my feet. yes. my feet. i ran after my idiot dog who decided to let himself out barefoot down the hot road not thinking of just how hot it really was. now i cant walk and my feet are blistered. damnit!!!! wish me luck lol

so after about 4 hours, its 2nd degree burns. no walking unless nessesary, dressing change every 24hrs, soak in warm saline 2x a day and pain meds. damn dog. i love him but this is somethin else lol. my mobility is limited as it is and now i cant do anything until my damn feet heal. uuugh if my kids wernt so in love with that mutt hed be gone. he has caused me nothing but pain and stress since we got him. first it was worms. fixed that problem, then he head butted a city bus... vet trip costing me almost $300 for them to say he was fine, then fleas thats an ongoing battle. they come they go, and his bolting. he broke down my screen door to go after a squirl, ran through my neighbors screen door to play with their dog, takes off around town visiting all his friends. i am so fed up. however i was told that his taking off everytime the door opens is less likely to happen if hes nutered. so guess whats next for good ol thor? yup bye bye nuts!!! if that doesnt stop it, he gone i cant keep doing this. sorry about my spelling btw im exhausted

by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrscass0416
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 5:53 PM

That sucks . Good luck!

Starburst72
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 5:54 PM

ouch! 

Wtshubbypst
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Ouch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

On your way home, pick up some of that numbing Bactine spray. It works great for burns.

Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this
And aloe!! Oodles of aloe!! Ice packs may help some too.

Quoting Sanctimommy:

On your way home, pick up some of that numbing Bactine spray. It works great for burns.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I live in Florida, so I forgot that aloe isn't free everywhere. Down here, it grows in everyone's yard. Lol.

Quoting Tatiana7:

And aloe!! Oodles of aloe!! Ice packs may help some too.

Quoting Sanctimommy:

queentroll117
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Ouchie feel better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love060708kids
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Ouch!  Good luck mama holy moly.

Mom2theboy1994
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Holy crap!

My son had the same sort of thing happen at our local wave pool. I thought he was joking about his feet being blistered from walking on the concrete. He was dead serious.

Metteba
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM
God, you people do the stupidest stuff for a dumb dog...serves you right...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)