Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help !! need home remedies!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Found out yesterday im allergic to mangos.... Unfortunately the Benadryl and calamine lotion is NOT helping !

This is my chest... Its on my neck, face, shoulders and scalp ! I cant take it anymore !!

Heelllpppp meeee !
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Replies (11-15):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Cool bath with baking soda paste.

Quoting atyou:

Would an oatmeal bath help heat rash?

Quoting jillian_G1:

They are right, try an oatmeal milk bath. Also try some peppermint and honey hot herbal tea. It should ease and calm your nerves.

If you have anymore questions on home remedies just ask, I have a phd in holistic science and alternative medicine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:02 PM
My soon has horrible food allergies and gets eczema and weird rashes. We have seen a homeopath and a holistic d.o. the only thing thathelps is a very strict diet. I have researched everything and I can't give him most herbs because if his reactions. Any suggestions?

Quoting jillian_G1:

They are right, try an oatmeal milk bath. Also try some peppermint and honey hot herbal tea. It should ease and calm your nerves.

If you have anymore questions on home remedies just ask, I have a phd in holistic science and alternative medicine.

maiahlynn
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:04 PM

hon you need a doctor..

jillian_G1
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

That's a tricky one. I need some more info. Like what kind of herbs, can you tell what he is allergic to. Then I can see what I have to work with. If he is allergic to most herbs it's gonna be hard, the dr that put him on strict diet might be right.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:13 PM
I did the strict diet, we did the alcat blood test and the results don't march what he reacts to. The homeopath says he was very acidic so we tried aminos and probiotics , mercurius and a multi vitamin. The d.o. did a liver support herb and adrenal support. Also lavender and chamomile oil blend. He has no dairy or wheat. I have given him pau d Arco and a fenugreek blend and a viral immune booster and those seem okay. I took out all of the others because his skin was just so awful and was not getting better I wanted to give his system a rest.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured