Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*** HUGE UPDATE** "youre just a baby sitter.." dont EVER tell the bio mom this...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:48 PM
  • 53 Replies

i wanna fling my self off a bridge right now, my ex husband came over to my trailer to confront me about a car seat situation, i was in the wrong i admit and he started laying into me about how i am lacking the know how about how to be a mother and i have never been a good mom to start with, why not just give him the kids because all i am is just a baby sitter, from day one." now mind you he quit his job so he wouldnt have to pay me and make it where he was a stay at home dad and i could go out and get a job and have "mommy time"... but anyways i told him im moving to denver with the kids if i cant make it here where we are now. he gets in my face and says "you better find a job or im taking the kids from you." 

"well why dont you pay your child support. it would at least help me out in the least for just the 305 in lot space rent so im not looking at being homeless."

we have court tomorrow for final orders for the divorce, he says he hasnt made up his mind yet on if its worth going to or not... 

god damn it i feel stuck here when i just want out of here. he always makes me cry, i feel liek maybe i should give him  the kids like im never going to be a good enough mom in his eyes. hes controlling me and i cant get away from him.. 

so yeah i feel lost and very depressed. i have worked so hard to get where i am right now. he and his girlfriend the woman he left me for are living off her rich brother... IM PISSED AND I WANNA RUN AWAY!!! 

please try not to bash me i know im not perfect at parenting but i havent had anyone help me or show me.... 

****UPDATE***so when my ex husband came over todayhe yelled at me for getting the wrong car seat.. my daughter is 40 pounds at almost 3. she will be 3 in october. anyways i told him. "if you dont like what i got go buy something for her then." 

he told me "you should have asked me for money." (gee you arent paying child support why on earth would i call you to buy a seat for our kids becuse i know you dont wnat to give me money) any ways he goes on to tell me that "dont be surpirsed when cps is called on you because you got pulled over and had her in the wrong seat....."

three hours later i get a call from the grand junction police deparment telling me they got a report from soem one in the trailer park about my daughter not being in the right seat and that i was endangering my child." i told the lady everything that happened today and i knew it was my ex who called on me.. HE FUCKING CALLED THE COPS ON ME.. trying to make me look like the bad guy and look good for court tomorrow

by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wonderouslife84
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:51 PM

BUMP!

Love060708kids
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Wow, i'm sorry :(  Do you have more help in Denver?  If you have more help then i'm sure the judge will allow you to leave the state since you will have support from someone.  Your ex is pretty harsh, learn from your mistakes and be better.  

The judge will see that you don't receive support from him and if you are able to secure a job and have childcare in another state, i'm not sure why the judge wouldn't allow you to leave the state.  Good luck mama.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:53 PM

stop talking to him. Only do what the court orders tomorrow. He is a useless POS.No "REAL MAN" quits work so he doesn't have to help support his children.Are your  children feed? happy ? healthy? clothed? if so you are doing Fine momma. He is slinging shit to make you feel bad because he knows how upset he can make you. Hugs momma.

wonderouslife84
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM

i didnt get into half of the things i wanted to scream at him because the kids were there... 

wonderouslife84
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:56 PM

i have a support system in denver,. im still in the same state so its like a 300 mile move.

wonderouslife84
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:56 PM

BUMP!

wonderouslife84
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:59 PM

BUMP!

wonderouslife84
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:59 PM

BUMP!

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:59 PM
2 moms liked this

WOW. NEVER LET A MAN MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOURE NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Its so fucking sad that we women allow a man to control our feelings and self worth.

wonderouslife84
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 3:00 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)