Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I woke up in the passenger seat of my car with different pants on...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM
  • 73 Replies

parked in front of my boyfriends house at 6am. The last thing I remember was puking my guts out at his sister's home and his BIL saying he'd drive me home.

I was wearing jeans while puking. I woke up in khakis. They were mine at least. I never drank rum again. That was like 13 yrs ago...

Share drunk stories!

by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Oh God NO!
LOL that's nothing on me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tesserae
by Mrs.Mellark on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:41 PM

lol. I haven't drank in years...I wonder why!

Quoting destiny2nv:

Oh God NO!
LOL that's nothing on me!

bearscubed
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I went out to a bar one night and woke up in my friend's roommate's room, completely naked, 15 minutes before my shift. My coworker who was with me that night said I bought two rounds of shots for my ex, his girlfriend and their friends, rode my bike in the middle of the street, passed out naked in his bed and he put me into his roommate's bed wrapped in a blanket so nobody else would see me naked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:44 PM
I was a junior and getting drunk for the first time at a party at someones house. Well, I got so wasted I puked all over someones bed. They had to call my mom to come pick me up at three in the morning. Needless to say, she was not happy lol.
bearscubed
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I also went out with my ex and his friends one night after we had broken up and got shitfaced, danced without my shirt on at a rave, ran through a fountain and screamed at him in a parking garage in front of them. I woke up and two cops were telling me not to drive my car and if I threw up, I was going to the hospital. I threw up on their shoes. They called one of my friends from my phone and he picked me up and paid my way out of the parking garage the next day.

destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM
That's funny!
Sounds like what happened at one of my birthday parties!

Quoting Anonymous:

I was a junior and getting drunk for the first time at a party at someones house. Well, I got so wasted I puked all over someones bed. They had to call my mom to come pick me up at three in the morning. Needless to say, she was not happy lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KMadsen
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never been drunk lol.

gramattmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:48 PM

The last time I drank was years ago, and I had gotten so drunk the the room was still spinning all day the next day....That was about 5 years ago...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I handle alcohol very well.  No puking or anything from me.  I am just way more fun and talkative.

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:51 PM
My bf took me to this party, I didn't know anyone there. I started taking shots with this random girl. Well about an hour later my bf tells me we're leaving. Next thing I know I wake up in a strange bed and someone was beside me (thank god it was my bf) he tells me I started throwing up, then went to the bathroom, fell off the toilet with my pants down and this chick i had the hugest crush on had to wipe me! Omg, needless to say, I never went to another one of their parties. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)