Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is for all moms on SSI, food stamps, WIC, SSI, welfare or any kind of government assistance

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you typically support the GOP (and I know a lot of you do) read this:

"If you want free stuff, vote for the other guy.  Nothing is free around here"  :    Mitt Romney

Any thoughts? The GOP is working to make drastic cuts in food stamps, that is first on their agenda.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Then it better be more fucking jobs. I can imagine what America will turn out to be in a few years SMH Not everyone can afford to go to school, and even then if you do, a job is still not guaranteed. People are getting laid off, left and right. Struggling to find work. 

Starburst72
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM

why does it always seem that people who hate and are against assistance just always know so many many abusers of assistance. as if people go around sharing with such people ? yeah ok

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah... Very true. I m not or have not ever used any services, but I know many SERIOUS abusers of them. The people I have been unfortunate to know are also very racist-they have cruel words for Obama for only one reason. They tell my kids to vote for the "white" guy. My kids are old enough and smart enough to know which candidate supports "these people" and they are so confused. Romney is NOT the answer when some many are on the system with no plan out. Sad, he seems smart enough to help in many ways, but he is against anything "liberal"...and assistance is just that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM
3 moms liked this
Oh my gosh! Why? Do you realize what a PRIVILEGE it is to be able to have a say? People in other countries are willing to uprise and die for that! Just saying....:/

Quoting bearscubed:

I'm just not voting at all.

JLS2388
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Sounds good to me. (I am not on PA). There on so many women on here who brag about all the stuff they can afford to buy on FS, it sounds like it needs to be reduced some, at least for some people.

bearscubed
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM
3 moms liked this

The electoral college decides who is our president, not me. That and my vote wouldn't count because I wouldn't vote for either of the two candidates to choose from to govern our country.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my gosh! Why? Do you realize what a PRIVILEGE it is to be able to have a say? People in other countries are willing to uprise and die for that! Just saying....:/

Quoting bearscubed:

I'm just not voting at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Hyperbole. Impressive.

Quoting mommy2annaliese:

Fuck the GOP and fuck Romney too. I don't want to live in a world where wealthy people shit all over everyone else. If he's president the 99 percent won't exist anymore because we will all starve to death. (not cause of no fs, but because him raising taxes on the poor and lowering on the rich and lowering them for companies that employ people overseas instead of here) he's a joke though and I honestly am not worried at all about him winning. Too bad the republicans didn't pick Ron paul he could have actually beat Obama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

im republican will vote for h im and i have been on and off pa for 7 years...

Aeonix
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like my ex. He'd be screwed without. PA yet he's a staunch republican and bitches about other people on PA. I don't get it. I'm not on PA but was in the past. It needs restructured badly, but I don't agree with getting rid of it.
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:17 PM
2 moms liked this
More jobs before cuts

And as a politician, that was just stupid to say
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Quoting Starburst72:

Disability isnt free. You had to work long enough to qualify if you are disabled. 

i think that cutting back on PA, restructuring and new rules is a good thing

This
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN