Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you like the show "Friends"?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I LOVE it so much! It reminds me of me and my friends when we were in our 20s. I'm now the typical soccer mom to 2 kids but every night I sit down to watch friends and for just 1 hour, I go back to the 90s/early 2000s.

I didn't live in NYC but I had a group of friends much like the ones on that tv show. Some were coupled up, some weren't. We spent our weekends having cook outs at someones house, going skiing, or just sitting around watching Friends! lol

So how about you? Do you like the show? Does it remind you of yourself any? Or do you just like it because its funny? :)

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Replies (21-29):
lalaballet
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:11 AM
I can tolerate it. Definitely not near the list of favorites.
rgba
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:11 AM
yep!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:11 AM

We love friends. Friends is what my husband and I use to cuddle up and watch while we were dating. We own all 10 seasons, posters, and several games. We are total losers.

Alison_C
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Watching it right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:12 AM
I used to watch it sometimes. It doesn't remind me of my friends, but it's funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kylie819
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Love love love it. I have watched every episode at least 100 times. I have most of them memorized, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:13 AM
I love it!! Watch it pretty much every morning when it is on!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhoebemomofBRDM
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:15 AM
I went to college in NYC, the scenery makes me nostalgic, lol. (I was in labor with my youngest DS on 9/11. He was born around the time the first tower fell.) I didnt get to really enjoy my 20s though (not saying being a mom isn't enjoyable, but you know what I mean). I had my first in my teens.

I only recently started loving the show. I have 80 episodes recorded, lol.

This was totally unplanned but, my name is Phoebe and my older daughter is named Rachel (after my mom) and my younger daughter is named Monica (after DH's grandma).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Wow! That name thing is crazy. Lol

Quoting PhoebemomofBRDM:

I went to college in NYC, the scenery makes me nostalgic, lol. (I was in labor with my youngest DS on 9/11. He was born around the time the first tower fell.) I didnt get to really enjoy my 20s though (not saying being a mom isn't enjoyable, but you know what I mean). I had my first in my teens.

I only recently started loving the show. I have 80 episodes recorded, lol.

This was totally unplanned but, my name is Phoebe and my older daughter is named Rachel (after my mom) and my younger daughter is named Monica (after DH's grandma).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)