Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hes being asscused of sexually touchin his step son and tried to take mine

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:55 AM
  • 13 Replies
Yes its true my son is now 5 hasn't seen his father since his second bday. We'll I was glad that he was able to see him for his 5th. Mind you he only stays in nc and we're in va but he came and they has playing my sons wii and the father comes dwnstairs to where my mother was in th kitchen to update her on his life and was teling her how the reason he and his now 8 1/2 mths prego girlfriend is not 2gther bc he is being asscused of sexually ass. Her 5 year old son. The grandmotherf of the child she the little boy been telling her he has been touchin him for. Years ans she is now getting the cops invovled. Ok he says its not true she only said this bc she does not want him and her daughter 2gther and I looked online in nc and can't find anything on him. I mean nothing and I know for fact he was in jail down there for something else and still can't find anything so I dt know if its true or not. But he leaves and the next day in the am wants to take out son to the beach I do not know any of the pending charges until I allowed him to take my son with him and my mother starts yelling at me staying he has pending cases this n that and all this crazyness I hop in my car pick my son up and take him bac home call my sons father father and have him come pick him up and get him out my house. Ok question if your still following me what would you do if you didn't know if the pending charges were true or not. And by the way I found out when I let him take our son 2 the beach I thought he was really taking him back to nc to live with him!
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
soulawakening82
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:58 AM
None of this made much sense...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beethann
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Say what??

your sons father is accused of molesting some one? But you asked your sons stepfather to take him out of the home??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
1) I think this was painful to read... Commas are your friend.

2) I would have really done my research. Call down to the police station or something in his home town and talk to someone. Ask them if it's true or not and just explain that you are concerned for your sons safety.

As for the rest of the post, I just don't know what to tell ya. Glad you got your son back safely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_luv_my_boys3
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:18 AM
sorry I didn't understand most of it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:20 AM

that be to hard to be reading yo

.mandabear.
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:21 AM
Huh?
KimmisMom
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Uhhh were you drink when you wrote this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:24 AM
ASScused....lmao

Do you mean accused or excused...?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crissyd522
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:24 AM

I'm sorry i am conpletely confused.... I wld love comment if I understood what you wrote.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 1:26 AM
I am sorry, I don't understand.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN